1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Can we have reverse track on free practice?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by neimadmax, Feb 11, 2018.

1. neimadmax

neimadmax Racer

I need to run Green hell in some satanic way or something , please allow me , its my life

Kamran likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Why is there not reverse layout for tracks? Mar 31, 2015
    Suggestions Reversed tracks in v.1.xxx.?? Nov 20, 2013
    Steering wheels discussions Logitech G29 Pedals Are Reversed on PS5 Oct 16, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Best way to setup reverse grid-second races offline? Jul 5, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Private Server Random/Reverse Grid Races Nov 26, 2020
    ACC Physics Engaging Reverse Gear with Manual Clutch - Ferrari Bug? Oct 23, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Reverse Grids Aug 9, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Wheel go full lock when i reverse, please help Jul 6, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals 1.0.4 Can not shift up, stuck in reverse (controls.json attached) Jun 15, 2019
    ACC Physics Tyre deflection reversed? May 22, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Reversed server list sorting by night attribute Nov 27, 2018
    ACC Gameplay AI has trouble finding reverse & freaked out cat Oct 13, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Reverse steering - Microsoft Sidewinder SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel (USB) Oct 4, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Looking reverse did not work for me Sep 12, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Accuforce reverse stering Sep 12, 2018

3. LilSki

LilSki Alien

Couple ways you can do this. One is turn off penalties and and get the no wrong way sign mod that is out there. The other is go to the track folder, go to the layout you want to alter and rename the ai folder. This will remove the ai line and thus turning off the wrong way sign. When done, delete the empty ai folder the sim created and rename the original back ai.

Do know timing and replay cams will not work with either option.

neimadmax and Neilski like this.
  4. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

I am even more ..satanic? because for example for Transfagarasan I created two stupid .bat files:

TH_play.bat which contains
    echo on
    ren ai __ai
    ren _ai ai

and TH_watch.bat which instead does:
    echo on
    ren ai _ai
    ren __ai ai

And then put the shortcuts on my desktop, so before joining a Transfagarasan server i click TH_play.bat so i can do reverse (downhill) and after the session I click the other one and watch the replay. All this together with Content Manager which obviously means skipping all interface load and exit time.

neimadmax likes this.
  5. neimadmax

neimadmax Racer

this easy ? , will try thanks , Green hell reverse must be a hella experience on VR hehe

6. ouvert

ouvert Alien

Recently I drove Nords in reverse and I immediately though I need to do that in AC or other sim with LS version .. the sensation of elevation changes you normaly climb up is mind blowing .. just tyring to remember corners in reverse require more concetration and thinking few more corners ahead :)