1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS4 Can you bring Blackwood track to PS4 please

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by svenvangent, Jun 19, 2017.

1. svenvangent

svenvangent Hardcore Simmer

Like we have already Zandvoort and the great lands of Highlands now it wouldn't harem any mosquito to have this track to for PS4 and Xbox 1
    I think I have done more than 1000 laps at the time I played Life For Speed and I can tell you this is a must have track .
    Is there any kind of consideration for this marvellous brilliant outstanding idea of me Sir devs ?

PS ; I know this won't help a sikkepit but hey .. you don't try you don't die and don't be afraid of passing by because if we have to believe the budy buda we reanimate a 1000 times ... Jesus no
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    Hugo Catarino likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room How to bring q car's ground clearance back to original? Oct 23, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Oh, so this is why Codie's isn't bring VR support to F1 2017 Aug 29, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues New Fanaleds 2.4m brings support for Fanatec CSL Elite PS4/PC Jul 30, 2017
    Console Lounge Please bring AC to PSVR!!! Mar 7, 2017
    Console Lounge Please bring full race replays to console (and other missing features from PC) Jan 19, 2017
    Console Lounge Porsche Pack 2 & v1.10 (please bring the same experience to the consoles) Nov 23, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Petition: Bring back or add old controller algorithm, please ! Oct 31, 2016
    Chit Chat Room 12h Sebring severe weather delay - insane lightning storm! Mar 19, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Race does not start when clicked start and brings me back to main menu! please help Nov 5, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Race does not start when clicked start and brings me back to main menu! Oct 20, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds I can not race, brings back to beginscreen Apr 18, 2015
    Liveries Sebring 12h bmw z4 gte Apr 6, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Sebring 12 hours - watch now! Mar 21, 2015
    Audio Bugs & Issues Audio rendering bringing pc to freeze 1.05b Mar 10, 2015
    Chit Chat Room 3 cars kunos must bring in the game Jan 12, 2015

3. TheBoss

TheBoss Simracer

It is very likely that kunos will copy an original LFS track ...:rolleyes:

Netkar pro has great tracks that if they could be brought here, that would be incredible
  4. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

Blackwood won't happen, as said above

Already done if you look around :D
  5. svenvangent

svenvangent Hardcore Simmer

Yes you guys have it already on PC I know ... but och I would eat every day Spaghetti if they brought Blackwood over to PS4
  6. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Probably cheaper to just get that gaming pc finally...
  7. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

Sorry, that reply of "Already done if you look around" was a reply to @TheBoss regarding Netkar Pro tracks, on PC only of course
    svenvangent likes this.
  8. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

Blackwood is a fictional track developed by the LFS team. It is exclusive to their game, so why would they license it to Kunos?

The PC version is user-created content. The LFS team could try to get it taken down, but they know that effort would be useless. There's no one to go after, and the track will just get passed around anyway. However, if Kunos were to release it officially, LFS could go after them.
  9. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Much rather have this.

Hugo Catarino likes this.