1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Cannot download latest DLC!!

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Jaycwong, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Jaycwong

Jaycwong Rookie

THAT'S NO POINT TO ANNOUNCE DLC IS OUT IF NOT, FOR HONG KONG, WE CANNOT DOWNLOAD THE DLC YET!!!!

To AC crew, here is my advise, you better learn how to satisfy all AC fans around the world and prioritize the task you should do at the moment - ONLINE LOBBY setups! Otherwise I bet you guys will be suffer because we all will leave due to huge disappointment!

And the online mode is just ridiculous! How can you AC separate different regions in different servers?
    Please put more effort in the online mode! All we want is online and connect everyone around the world and drive together, not filter by region!

Please focus on what consumers really want! Not just cars, tracks. The game system is the most important part for us to enjoy your game!

Thanks!

Jay

whisky6 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Cannot Download Dedicated Server Tool Jun 10, 2014
    ACC Multiplayer Dedicated Server shows up in Lobby without ping value and cannot be accessed Jan 11, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC - Cannot find server with password Jan 2, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Cannot Play Online Sep 9, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Cannot find option to invert clutch? Jun 29, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds I cannot run the game on 64-Bit Apr 18, 2023
    Steering wheels discussions Headlight Flasher cannot be assigned on the G920 on XBX Series S???? Apr 10, 2023
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards CP server in SA cannot leave pit box Apr 7, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting School eSports league computers cannot connect to MP Servers Mar 18, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error with no details - cannot interprete logs Jan 15, 2023
    ACC Virtual Reality Cannot disable Reshade in VR Dec 9, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Cannot remap throttle / brakes on gamepad Nov 27, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Cannot load saved game in single career mode Nov 8, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality cannot see the rain outside the car in vr Aug 15, 2022
    ACC Gameplay Mercedes ai cannot rejoin after pitstop at Spa May 30, 2022

3. Peter Leong

Peter Leong Rookie

AC should give a big discount for Hong Kong AC fans for the delay

4. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Why ?

TX Executioner likes this.
  5. Peter Leong

Peter Leong Rookie

There is still no any dlc and season pass for us, this is why!

L2D_Gopher likes this.
  6. Nobby76

Nobby76 Alien

Guess which thread is gonna get ignored by devs, just purely because of the way the first poster spoke. Thats right, THIS thread..

If you want to get something ask nicely, if you want change, speak about it in a reasonable manner. If you scream, shout, talk to/about the devs like they are crap, or worse like you own them, or generally bad mouth the game or the company in anyway.
    You will get exactly what you deserve.. NOTHING.

They devs will see this thread and just pass right over it, why ? coz the OP can't control the way he speaks...

Good luck getting evey thing you want.. im sure it will happen ;)

Stevesixty7 and Bibbles like this.
  7. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

And you feel the op's post is the correct way to address the matter ?

Im sure it states on the season pass " when it becomes available " so what exactly is this big discount in lou off ? Has then been a release date stated for the Hong Kong market?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  8. Playjeff323

Playjeff323 Rookie

There is no announce of release date in hk

9. mark19820911

mark19820911 Rookie

There is no announce of release date in Tw

10. Gary Ho

Gary Ho Rookie

No news here in Singapore, too.

Agreed that original poster of this thread wasn't very nice and well mannered, however I think the developer should address this when they have announced the availability of the dlc. They should mention available for "selected region" so at least we know that it will eventually become available to us, or at least we know that we Asian owner of the game, were screwed.....

APIWZ and Bibbles like this.
  11. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

I would suggest submitting a ticket to 505 support.

L2D_Gopher likes this.
  12. Peter Leong

Peter Leong Rookie

Actually, i did and also open a ticket to PSN. but i guess you can imagine what replies i have received.

13. Racer_Z

Racer_Z Gamer

I agree as well that first post was not exactly well-mannered, but on the other hand the silence from Kunos/505 on this issue (that has been raised many times in the last few days, so is not a sporadic individual problem) is quite evident and emblematic.

14. Peter Leong

Peter Leong Rookie

i have already raised 3 ticket to 505 (1 for this dlc, 2 for online lobby bugs), 1 ticket to PSN for dlc, i have never play a video game like this. i feel i pay for being a beta tester for this game.

15. Racer_Z

Racer_Z Gamer

To be fair with Kunos we have to say that we never played a racing sim on console implementing this accuracy of physics blended in a truly enjoyable game.

This game offers pure moments of racing adrenaline that I experienced only on hardcore PC sims back to few years ago (sigh, faded memories go to Grand Prix Legends and similar).

Thanks to them now this is possible on console as well.

Gary Ho likes this.
  16. APIWZ

APIWZ Rookie

Now problem are DLC not coverage all region
    For EU and US racer able to play , buy DLC but for Asia , Australia player it doesn't have even game overview in ps4 game home screen it shown coming soon

17. whisky6

whisky6 Rookie

I think the release date of dlc is always behind in Asia region. Project CARS is an example but it only delay for few days but AC is far more delay. I was wondering why......

Jaycwong likes this.
  18. Racer_Z

Racer_Z Gamer

Well, the two cases are really not comparable.

For Project Cars the DLC for PSN HK always came within not more than 3-4 days delay to original PSN EU date, which is understandable and not a problem at all. Sometime arrived on the same date.
    Here we are talking already of one week, but what is more evident is the complete silence of Kunos/505 about this issue.

If there was a close date or at least clear idea about the date, it was much easier to say it and stop the rumors.

19. Jaycwong

Jaycwong Rookie

I would like to apologize about my bad manner of the OP. However, I really hope our hopes and messages kunos / 505 crew can be recieved and solve these problems out ASAP.
    That's the game rules of all devs should know about it, all PS3/4 games once they announced any DLC or updates, means all players around the world can be install / purchase / download, and enjoy the new features asap, few days delay is acceptable for us.
    But then in this case, include myself, loads of asian players tried really hard to let the devs know what's going on by many ways such as forum, email, tickets or Facebook, and all the replies we all know is the same, and there's no available date for asian regions yet. We need the confirm date of DLC, huge disappointment!

20. FiRo

FiRo Rookie

please at least give us a release date instead of endless waiting.
    I can see the cars in game but not allowed to drive it. I am willing to pay for dlc but there is nowhere to. It is so frastrating for us asian players.

And 1 more serious problem about the online lobby after 1.03, my friends and I could not see the server when anyone entered that server even it was only in qualifying session. I could not see the GT3 at Spa for days!!!!

21. Peter Leong

Peter Leong Rookie

already a week, still haven't got any response or announcement for the dlc update for asia region. for the lobby problem, i have already raised ticket to 505 and they replied they already escalated to developer.