1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Car "class" settings in quick race and race weekend.

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by danowat, Jan 24, 2017.

1. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Is there ever going to be an expansion on the way you can set the opponents in quick race and race weekend?

Using identical car is fine, but when you want to use a particular car from a class that is huge, for example a car from the "compact sports class", the field is extremely mixed (that class ranges from 7.58kg/hp to 4.18kg/hp) so it is hard to have close racing.

It would be much better if either.....

a) You were able to cherry pick which cars out of the class the wish to race for the AI

or

b) The game selected appropriately performing cars.

Jezza819 and ZX636 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room Association of Classic Motorcar Enthusiasts May 28, 2022
    Screens & Videos Classic Cars Trackday at Feldbergring | Realistic Graphics | Porsche 911 RS 2.7 1973 Aug 12, 2021
    Console Lounge ASSETTO CORSA PS4 CLASSIC CARS ONLINE RACES Apr 16, 2021
    PlayStation 4 Discussions ASSETTO CORSA PS4 CLASSIC CARS ONLINE RACES Apr 16, 2021
    ACC Gameplay GT4 cars stuck in pitlane during qualifying [multiclass qualy is split] Feb 11, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions CRN - ACC Discord Community PS4 - EU - NA - This Weeks Event - Paul Ricard Multiclass GT3/GT4 12/8 Oct 21, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RWB International 6h Paul Ricard Multiclass Endurance 60 Grid Aug 9, 2020
    Suggestions Classic/Old Car wishlist GT500E, Diablo, C10 "Hakosuka" and more... Jan 23, 2018
    Suggestions More same class race cars Dec 19, 2017
    Console Lounge Ferrari 312/67 doesn't show up in 60's F1 car class Dec 12, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Jaguar E-Type Zero - a classic car reimagined as an electric vehicle. Sep 14, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Car Classes Sep 1, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Cheapest (Real) Classic Car To Run? Jul 1, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Lister reviving their classic cars Jun 14, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Classic Cars May 13, 2017

3. HWA91

HWA91 Rookie

I would like to add that there are some other issues when it comes to class settings.

If you pick any GT3 car and and select "same class" - or whatever it is called - your opponents won´t just have GT3 cars.
    There will be GTLM Cars (Ferrari 458 GT2) and the Lamborghini Huracan ST. The Lambo has 620HP and is just no GT3 car at all.

To have proper offline races this should be fixed.

Alex1996 likes this.
  4. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

That illustrates my point exactly.

5. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

I heard that's already a (brilliant) option on PC and It'd be very welcome on PS/Xbox .
    It's a bit silly to see the Time Attack Supra racing against "normal" cars that get destroyed on the straights or the F40 Stage 3 against the F1 GTR/GT1-98, as I was saying in another thread.

Alex1996 and Jezza819 like this.
  6. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

I discovered this early on when I drove a regular Mazda MX5, not the cup version, in a race at the shorter Black Cat course. 5 laps on Easy and I think I started 10th or so so I couldn't see who was up front. But I noticed the first two cars rocketed off the map quickly. At the end of the race I finished 3rd with both of them right at a minute in front of me. When I looked at the finishing order a TUNED Toyota Trueno was 1st followed by an Audi Quattro. I went back and ran it using the Trueno Tuned and won by like 20 seconds or something.

Some of these classes do need some balancing.

ZX636 and paul_wev like this.