1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Championship

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by rogerbeauregard, Jul 14, 2017.

1. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

No the problem isn't the Xbox, the problem is Kunos hasn't got to grips with how the Xbox saves stuff.

SlimCharles likes this.
  2. Well that's what i meant ...

3. never

never Gamer

I posted this issue in the Xbox 1.14 update thread. It is good to see there are others just as frustrated as myself over this. Custom Championship is a great feature that adds longevity to the game and the ability to edit the drivers names was the icing on the cake (although it would be nice if you could edit your own name) BUT this great feature is all but undone WITHOUT the ability to save!!

I will say it again Kunos, the ability not to save championships - was it a design decision, limitations of the software or you... Just forgot? More importantly, will it be fixed?

rogerbeauregard likes this.
  4. Totally agree wath's the point of being able to customise your own championship if you can't save it...

I also wrote to kunos about this no news yet really hope they're going to do something quick not in 2-3 months

never likes this.
  5. alb1974

alb1974 Rookie

6. alb1974

alb1974 Rookie

Hello, does anyone know how to save the offline championships, because I have created one with 10 races and when I finish the first of the races and I leave the game when I turn off the console and the next day I want to continue the championship and I do not leave in the created ones And only the one that is created by default comes out. Thanks

7. never

never Gamer

Current workaround - Leave your Xbox on lol

Seriously, the more I think about it the more dumbfounded I am that Kunos would spend time and resources creating the custom championship feature only to leave out the ability to save it. Unbelievable.

Hammerpgh likes this.
  8. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Also not 1 single Dev or ac 505 has said anything about it or even acknowledged the fact that it's broken. If we posted this problem in pc side of forum it would have been addressed by now, and probably mended. Have we got to wait until next update to get a fix, this could be months away. Other save issues have taken 10 months to fix.

Lewisxbone, BobTheDog and Gurkensepp like this.
  9. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

All I can guess is that the developers and testers never turn their Xboxs off.

Shame saving got missed from the test plan though.

Lewisxbone likes this.
  10. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

This is without doubt frustrating. So everybody's does the same as mine and when you turn off your Xbox and go back to the game another time the only championship you see is that default Abarth one?

I was going to create a custom championship to keep me ticking over for a couple of months with some classic cars but that looks impossible now :(

ppbucko likes this.
  11. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

They are advertising for some new developers at the moment, maybe one of them will know how to flush data to the disk!

Hammerpgh, ppbucko and SlimCharles like this.
  12. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Surly they can contact Microsoft and ask how the hell do we save data on your Xbox system.