1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Clean Racer Club

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Gentlefoot, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Gentlefoot

Gentlefoot Rookie

Experienced the wild west of open server racing last night. About 10 races and taken out an average of twice per 6 lap race.

Even starting from the back and following leaving space for first half a lap I still get taken out when I start working my way through by the driver I just passed cleanly. The fact the other driver was often a lap down made no difference.

In the old days of LFS you could find some clean racing by joining a club with password protected servers. Can someone please invite me to join one? I'm pretty handy making sets and am already on the pace in GT2/3 having only bought the game 3 weeks ago.

I also pride myself on making clean passes and see my role primarily about providing stiff but fair competition for my opponents. Winning is secondary and follows naturally.

Mille Sabords likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room EASTERNS Racers | Our goal is to provide clean, interesting single races and events. Feb 28, 2022
    ACC General Discussions Racing group for good clean Racers May 16, 2019
    Chit Chat Room The Clean Racers' Shoutbox Thread May 7, 2018
    Online Leagues / Championships room Australian based PS4 community, clean racers wanted. Jun 9, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Closed Server - Clean Racers/Drivers Wanted Apr 11, 2017
    Console Lounge Looking for Clean Online Racers Oct 17, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions U.S. Clean Racers Sep 7, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Clean racers join here Sep 6, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Car fwends, a server for clean racers with no time for a league. Sep 22, 2015
    Online Leagues / Championships room Lotus exos 125 registration • clean racers! [pc] Jun 26, 2015
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Clean racers, ranking app system Mar 2, 2015
    Chit Chat Room -clean racer list- trying to fill the gap between league and public racing Feb 5, 2015
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room CSRL - ACC GT3 League focused on clean fun racing Sep 24, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals No default controls presets on clean install Jan 6, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Broken Shadows [Resolved by DDU clean and GPU driver reinstall] Nov 26, 2021

3. Hi Gentlefoot, wrong forum subsection :)
    Remembering you from the old LFS days, you should probably check SRS in the main forum (Sim Racing System). This is an attempt at "organised" pickup racing.

You could also get some information on Minorating (automated rating system by Minolin, widely spread across servers) and when your rating is higher up (should be quick) join adequate servers (Minorating A / AB / ABN for cleaner races).

This part of the forum is ACC, coming up in a few months.