1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS4 Clubsport patch please Kunos?

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by iMichael123S, Jun 9, 2017.

1. iMichael123S

iMichael123S Gamer

Dear Assetto Corsa team could we please add the Clubsport V2 support back into the title as you original had the support before the day one patch and now with the CSL released for the PS4 surely Sony would realise that a simulation racing title such as AC requires support of proper wheel base, thank you. I'll be happy if you send me the patch to my PSN ID iMichael123S.
    Carlos_Fandango likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Fanate Clubsport pedals Sunday at 9:50 PM
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Fanatec clubsport v3 inverted - pedals Oct 18, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Fanatec Clubsport Pedal v3 are noisy? Sep 27, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Will a t300RS work with the clubsport v3 pedals? Aug 6, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 Review and GIVEAWAY contest by SimRacingGirl (PS4 XBOX PC) Jul 28, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions fanatec-gt2-clubsports-support-please Jun 27, 2017
    Suggestions Fanatec GT2,Clubsports Support Please Jun 27, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Fanatec Clubsport base v2 vs. v2.5...users feedback before I buy Apr 3, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues AC not detecting Clubsport v2 Wheel Mar 23, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues ClubSport V3 Mounting Mar 21, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport Default Setup Mar 5, 2017
    Chit Chat Room In praise of the Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport Feb 18, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Cayman clubsport Day Rouge Feb 4, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues G25/ClubSport Shifter work only in setup Dec 30, 2016
    Steering wheels discussions Fanatec Clubsport Handbrake Nov 11, 2016

3. Luca Guatteri

Luca Guatteri Rookie

Hi guys,
    anyone experienced no working rumble motors on CSP V3i connected to the new CSL Elite Base and wheel for PS4, using on AC ? i tested on PJC and they work great... nothing on AC....
    Many thanks !
    2xplor likes this.
  4. PaulBee

PaulBee Rookie

What have you got your ABS set at? If its at 100 try lowering it.
  5. 2xplor

2xplor Rookie

I have this problem I have the PS4 Fanatec CSL Elite wheel and club sport V2 pedals.
    When I start my first race the game has not recognized the pedals I have turn the wheel off and on so the game can see the pedals then everything is fine.
    Any body else having this problem...
  6. PaulBee

PaulBee Rookie

Hi, assuming your pedals are only plugged directly in to the wheel base, I had an issue with my v3 pedals where brake performance was very low. I deleted AC and all saved game data and reinstalled AC and now everything works perfectly.
    Regards
    Paul
    2xplor likes this.
  7. 2xplor

2xplor Rookie

cheers mate will give it a go....
  8. Vintage_Green

Vintage_Green Rookie

Fanatec GT2 Patch Please asap I literally just picked it up from the store and to my surprise my wheel for no reason doesn't work???

thank you, this is the second copy I now own of the game I also own it on PC with all the DLC.