1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic COMMUNITY BLOG - Assetto Corsa Wins GOTY Award, Porsche Pack Vol.2, The Red Pack & Private Lobbies

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Dec 16, 2016.

1. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Thats what UDP is used for, right? If so, it seems like its pretty likely to come.

JIJDAN and Busu like this.
  2. StruckyLike

StruckyLike Rookie

It takes time, yes. But if you think it takes 6+ months to port some cars you simply do not know what you're talking about.

3. I never said it takes 6+ months to port some cars, stop coming across as some entitled gamer. We will get the content when it's released, if the game was a full priced game then yeah complain about lack of content but it wasn't and they have supported their game better than most developers. To Support 3 platforms with a team of 12 they have done fantastically well, much better than other developers with bigger teams. I think some people buy a season pass and expect that content right away forgetting the whole point of a season pass is you buy the dlc upfront at a discount price and it releases when it's ready

4. StruckyLike

StruckyLike Rookie

Uhm, I paid about €30 for the season pass alone, of course I am entitled to more than just a bunch of cars over the course of 6 months... Stop coming across as a fanboy.

We will get it when it's released...Oh sure, even when the season pass is over right? Just accept it and forget about it...

I don't understand how you can defend this, or at least understand how I feel robbed. I guess you're OK with anything they do.

Stop the 'oh but they are just a small team' nonsense. Again, if they aren't able to support 3 platforms without delay after delay and releasing an unfinished game they should have not started it.

Astral_Magi and NitroDrift DK like this.
  5. No fanboy here just someone who has bought plenty of season passes and knows what to expect with content releasing over a 12 month period. Being in the uk I probably paid more for the game and season pass that people is the USA but it was still cheaper than a full priced game.

UnBEARable and Pleite like this.
  6. Sohail_16

Sohail_16 Gamer

We gonna get this either the 5th, 12th, or 19th of January if "early January" has any truth to it(which I think it does). Here hoping it's either the 5th or 12th.

7. Sohail_16

Sohail_16 Gamer

You bought a seasons pass for a racing game and you're getting new cars and new tracks and you still complain that it's just "a bunch of car". What do you want? For KUNOS to make us fly into space? Patience is a virtue, friend. Enjoy the cars and tracks that you have now I'm sure you haven't mastered most of them and knowing this game they all have different handling and physics, and even that changes depending on tracks. I think if you enjoy this game for what it truly is, a Motorsport sim and not a game where you're filled with content you'll never use more than once in your life, you"ll love this game.

LeDude83, UnBEARable, Pleite and 3 others like this.
  8. StruckyLike

StruckyLike Rookie

It's great that you're seemingly easily pleased, but €30 for a bunch of cars over a period of 6 months is certainly not what I would call worth my money. I have had enough patience, I am still waiting for the red pack which was an important factor in getting the season pass in the first place and which was part of the PC version way before the console release.

I have been sim racing for years, so I know what a game like this truly tries to achieve. And no I haven't mastered every single track and car. Simply because not every car appeals to me. Which is why a good amount of (types of) cars is essential in any racing sim, so that there's enough cars for different tastes / preferences.

But I guess on here I only have the right to praise the lords of Kunos and any criticism is dealt with by the resident fanboys. The fact that I (and I certainly am not the only one)paid a good amount of money for a sim with low content and dead / broken multiplayer doesn't seem to entitle me to a valid opinion.

So I'll leave it at that, have fun.

Astral_Magi likes this.
  9. Pleite

Pleite Simracer

images (1).jpg

Dookie, nate, paul_wev and 2 others like this.
  10. Hmm....Early January, eh? Seems we are still 2 weeks out at least, since no announcement has been made. I'd be willing to bet my money right now, on the record, that it will be early February.

11. Pleite

Pleite Simracer

"An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?"

paul_wev likes this.
  12. I'd like to apologize for coming off as pessimistic, if that's how you took it. Make no mistake, I'm in love with the game, and completely happy with Kunos' work and pace with releasing patches, etc. I was more hoping to bump the thread and poke for an update, just worded it wrong. Sorry guys.

To Kunos, you guys have been hands down miles better at fixing bugs and dealing with the public compared to that other racing game development team from recent years ;)

I love Porsche pack 1 and I know the second will be just as great! I must say though, its always a bummer to get hyped for DLC only to have the time pass with no word on it, that's really my only issue. If you could simply confirm that it may take another month or two, maybe longer, i'd be totally happy with that response. Cheers boys, keep up the good work!:)

13. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

14. I'll take that bet

Scuderia Paul and warth0g like this.
  15. mtbwa1

mtbwa1 Gamer

Heck, I'll put money down on January 10th (for the red Pack at least).

16. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

That is one safe bet. I don't think you will get great odds on that! You may as well go all out and bet on Porsche Pack Vol II.
    :D

17. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

porsche pack 3 .... 31st january 2017
    bets are on:)

paul_wev likes this.
  18. From FB:
    Stefano Casillo
    Back to work, time to clean some dust off this G27. It was a nice break, really enjoyed the time I could spend with my guitars and amps. I was hoping to record some music but laziness got the best of me and I end these holidays with nothing, at least I am well rested. Nevertheless, today marks the start of another amazing adventure and I really look forward to do some virtual driving to celebrate and get back in the rhythm.

Stefano Casillo
    Translated from Italian
    The menu of the day provides strategic meeting blah blah blah until lunch time and then for me console lobbies custom over and over and over until the end of the day.... Realistically, it's gonna take me 2-3 hours just to remind me how it works the code [​IMG]:D

Stefano Casillo
    Day 1/Many
    [​IMG]