1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS4 Complete traction control problem on Ferrari cars

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by Piietro1988, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Piietro1988

Piietro1988 Rookie

Hello, in the last period I have always encountered the following problems with Ferrari 488 GTB, LaFerrari, Ferrari 488 GT3 and Ferrari F40 Step3: at the beginning of any free trial, qualification or race the traction control never works, as if it had not been inserted . Then I tried to press the button (triangle) to increase it and I observed that it was not already set to 4/4! (probably on 1/4 because when the increase goes to 2/4!) and anyway when I set it to 4/4 it never works. Sometimes ABS did not even work on these cars. I ask you to please solve these problems as soon as possible, thank you. Best regards.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Unable to remove "traction control"/"stability control" completely Oct 18, 2014
    Audio Bugs & Issues Complete loss of on-track audio: possible (and simple) solution. Oct 17, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues TH8A shifter completely stopped working in AC Oct 3, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues xbox 360 wireless FFB complete based on load level only? Aug 1, 2017
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Python complete sim_info.py? Apr 9, 2017
    Suggestions Complete online CHAT Mar 23, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues ASSETTO Corsa and Revive - Exits completely when race over Feb 6, 2017
    General modding discussion Volkswagen Golf R32 (MK5) - Model complete - help needed soon! Jan 12, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Oculus Rift completey off centre in cockpit view. Dec 21, 2016
    Suggestions Progressive dirt layer based on laps completed? Dec 21, 2016
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues UI broken when Pit Stop ends incomplete Dec 17, 2016
    Suggestions lock dlc cars instead of complete disable Nov 25, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Understeer feel completely absent Nov 10, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Completely glitched textures Oct 31, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Have to buy new "complete" smartphone - strange request Oct 30, 2016

3. Torcano

Torcano Alien

In Assetto Corsa the TC knob goes in reverse - 1/4 is max TC, 4/4 is least. In GT3 cars it's 12 step TC system, so there 1 is max TC and 12 is least TC. You simpy had a wrong understanding of how the knob works, so if you turned it to 4 you are basically turning the TC off. Same with ABS, 1 is always max.
    paul_wev likes this.