1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Console Update v 1.14 News

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, May 11, 2017.

1. tilithom

tilithom Rookie

I'm on xbox and my setups won't save. How are you doing it? Friend adviced to back off all the way to first screen before quitting but didn't help. My .txt setup collection is getting nice variety but it's annoying to input them before every race, specially if there is very little time.

Sorry for bit off topic but wanted to throw this here, you can redirect me to better place if there is one. Hopefully patch is here soon.

2. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

Sorry to disagree with you, but I actually do find it hard to accept the fact a game released in 2016 on current gen consoles doesn't have button mapping, especially for a racing SIM title ! Custom lobbies is a feature that has become considered standard practice in many games since the early days of PS3 and X Box 360 so calling them a "requested feature" in 2017 just beggars belief !
    What really astounds me though is the lack of any lap time recording ? This has to be the most bizarre omission for a racing SIM ! Even early racing games on PS1 had the ability to save your best lap times for you, yet here we are nearly halfway through 2017 using pencil and paper to record our times for each and every car/track combo !!!!
    You say it's the console port that's holding up the development on PC, many would see it as the console release is funding the PC side judging by the disparity between the versions content and time this content is released ! OK, the console update has been delayed due to the amount of new "features" and the way Sony / Microsoft process these updates, but why do we console gamers have to wait so long for car / track content ? Surely the Highlands track and Audi, Mazda content could have been released to us months ago, it's just content, not a major overhaul of the game like custom lobbies ?

3. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

The saves have been working since last update. I normally do them in race, pits or hot lap mode. Just press save then back out normally. You can't delete them after you have saved them though and you can't overwrite them and resave. After you have overwritten them you have to save again under new name.

You could try deleting the game and reinstalling it. If you don't mind losing your game progress you could delete the save data file as well.
    It might be worth waiting for the next patch there might be a fix in there for the delete/overwrite problem.
    Also if you do get your saves to work there's another major bug you can run into, it's in the bug section. It's to do with ride height of cars.

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  4. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

It's happening :)

Bring that news..... :p

Attached Files:

PRO Stream BG likes this.
  5. Reinart86

Reinart86 Racer

6. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

Because you don't know what true story is behind Kunos simulazioni and AC.
    The true program was born to be a pure simulation with a single circuit (Vallelunga) and a single car (500AssettoCorsa) to "drive" on pc for free.
    This is what Kunos was and meant to be settled.
    it's obiviously normal they are late on console and pc to.

7. Reinart86

Reinart86 Racer

It's coming to PS4 tomorrow 17th May! Source Facebook page

Donnced2 likes this.
  8. Looks unlikely on Xbox one this week by the sounds of it. Good news for ps4 players. The testing by MS seems more thoroughly done than Sony as this was common on the patches for Project Cars

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

9. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

:)

ZX636 likes this.
  10. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Great news.
    Hopefully Xbox players won't have to wait much longer!

11. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

We're used to waiting longer. But it's that SOON word that worries me. Lol

AndyB16 and Carlos_Fandango like this.
  12. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

Yeah that seems to be standard procedure for any game, Xbox is always dead last.

13. Regarding custom championships
    Are we able to do multiclass racing?

14. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

15. Regarding custom championships
    Are we able to do multiclass racing?

16. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

If we can select what cars are on the grid...like on PC...yes you can make a multiclass ..you can make what you like (if individualy select any car on the grid like on PC, you can create a multiclass of your dreams, or compleatly fictional one)

17. @AC_CM505 what about the update for xbox one??? The update is already a week on ps4 and the xbox community is still waiting for it

Verstuurd vanaf mijn WAS-LX1A met Tapatalk

18. SwissWeed

SwissWeed Gamer

Maybe one week longer PS4 patch testing
    Its hilarious..

19. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi - We know you guys are waiting and we're doing all we can to get this update out!

20. Well i hope its very very very soon.. Dont have a playseat and TX just to watch at it

Verstuurd vanaf mijn WAS-LX1A met Tapatalk