1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Control on PS4 feels numb?

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by QUBE12, Sep 6, 2017.

1. QUBE12

QUBE12 Rookie

Hey. I'm new here here and just got the game! Anyway, I just started to play the single player and right away I had trouble with the control - the steering feels really numb and there is no feedback? I know its not a major game like GT or Forza, but my I was wondering if it's just the PS4 controller or ? How does the game control with a propper steering wheel? I ben wanted to get one for some time now but they an't cheap....

I was just hoping that the game would be fun to play with a controller, but the due to the numb steering, I sadly find it really boring to play. :( I really want to like it!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Explanation of PS4 Wireless controller settings Oct 26, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Trying to get get PS4 controller right.... Jun 25, 2020
    PlayStation 4 Discussions PS4 controller Jan 31, 2020
    PlayStation 4 Discussions PS4 steering control Oct 27, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Need help with PS4 controller for my PC. Mar 5, 2017
    Console Lounge PS4 Dual Shock 4 controller with motion sensor Dec 10, 2016
    Console Lounge XB1/PS4 The BEST controller settings... PERIOD!!! Oct 7, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions PS4 Controller Settings Tutorial Sep 11, 2016
    Console Lounge Best lap - Barcelona GP - Lamborghini huracan GT3 - PS4 - controller ??? Sep 8, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Is there a way to set brake sensitivity on the PS4 controller? Aug 30, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Dual analog ps4 controller "wireless device" rotation and deadzone issues. Apr 12, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues PS4 controller support Apr 6, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues PS4 controler Mar 20, 2014
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Update the button layout options for controllers. Mar 3, 2024
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC on PC with Controller | Race Element /ps5 controller activate triggers Feb 28, 2024

3. Ace McQueen

Ace McQueen Rookie

If you're referring to a PS4 controller feeling numb that's because it doesn't have a feedback system in the joysticks.....

Have you played with a force feedback wheel? Game changer.

This game sim wise destroys GT and Forza in my opinion and I'm sure most agree.

Reinart86 likes this.
  4. Manu8019

Manu8019 Gamer

i dont know what u mean by major game , but this is the top sim in my opinion for pc or ps4 (i dont use xbox) but ur right this is not a racing game this is a racing simulator so obvious u cant have the feeling of it on a controller or keyboard etc etc , this game made me buy a T300 to play it , if i was back i d do it again its amazing sim and deserve all money i spent on cockpit :D