1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Custom Lobby Features Suggestions

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by TitzonToast, Dec 19, 2016.

1. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

I know this is probably in the wrong section, but I think there is more traffic here and it will get more suggestions from our community on this very important matter.

I will update this thread with people's ideas as we go along and hopefully we will get what we want and need from the good folk at Kunos and 505.

1. Custom Lobbies, not just private ones. Hosting a great public room with all like minded racers welcome will help build up a great community going forward.

2. The ability as host to fully customise what assists (if any) are allowed in our chosen lobby, Racing line, ABS, TCS, Stability control, etc.

3. The ability to choose whatever car/track/class combo that we like the look of, damage, race length, ghosting, etc.

4. The ability as host to kick/remove rammers, crashers, cheaters.

5. A spectator mode would be nice.

6. The ability as host to change any options between races, rather than having to create a new lobby every time.

That's all I can think of at the moment lads, please feel free to fire in your own ideas and I'll add them to the OP asap.

I'd like to thank all the guys and gals at Kunos for bringing this fantastic sim to consoles and for sticking by it and improving it going forward. Thank you for listening and interacting with us.
    Good luck.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge We can´t create custom lobby Oct 23, 2018
    Bug reports CUSTOM LOBBY PING Aug 11, 2017
    Console Lounge Custom lobby ping Jul 16, 2017
    Console Lounge CUSTOM LOBBYS QUESTION May 29, 2017
    Console Lounge Custom lobby update questions. May 17, 2017
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Again, a discussion about Lexus custom liveries Apr 1, 2024
    ACC General Discussions Warn people about Customs charges on new merch Mar 25, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Full custom GT3 grid Mar 19, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Running ACS.EXE with Arguments for Custom Races Oct 19, 2023
    ACC General Discussions New LFM Custom BOP on the making! Sep 7, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Custom resolution for 48" 4K TV May 17, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Can´t race sigle make race on offical liveries mixed custom ones Apr 6, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Content Manager CSP ( Custom Shaders Patch ) error. Mar 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Custom race configuration Jan 30, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Custom Liveries - Reshading when Creating DDS Files Nov 17, 2022

3. HecticZA

HecticZA Racer

Along with all those listed, you should be able to save and export a full length replay of the race in various view points. Often there are disputes and this must be used to view the race by the appointed person(s).

Afik someone from Kunos (I think) said this won't happen.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Maxx69, ppbucko and TitzonToast like this.
  4. Pleite

Pleite Simracer

I second all of the OP's suggestions!

ppbucko and TitzonToast like this.
  5. FAA Cupmania

FAA Cupmania Rookie

More tracks as well should be great

6. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

Unfortunately, I think you are right, someone from Kunos did mention that the ability to save full replays would not be coming to consoles.
    I know league organisers like to use this feature to scrutinise race incidents after the fact.

7. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

You're absolutely right, this thread isn't really the place for it though!
    Laguna Seca and the Mazda 787B are rumoured to be in the works for next year.
    If it's through, I'll be a happy man.

FAA Cupmania and Snowman38 like this.
  8. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Both Laguna Seca and Mazda 787b is confirmed so dont worry, be happy. :)

9. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

To be able to use all DLC as well in multiplayer.

jc1993 and TitzonToast like this.
  10. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

That's a great suggestion, thank you.
    EDIT
    I can't edit the OP for some reason. Maybe we only get a small window to do so?
    I'd really like to add yours, and maybe also add a "Null" car for people who don't have a specific DLC pack.

ppbucko likes this.
  11. Twotonetommy

Twotonetommy Rookie

To add to the list, the ability to set all cars with the same default setup for an online race.

Spitfire77, TitzonToast and ppbucko like this.
  12. Snowman38

Snowman38 Hardcore Simmer

1. Don't put a limit on any of the cars that the Host has chosen. (i.e. If the host says we can choose from 5 different cars, if all 16 guys want one particular car, allow them to all have that car.. no limit)
    2. allow us to choose our color, inside and out.. there are obviously options here that are missing, at least from what I can see.. I see the same cars with different interiors that are not options in the livery. and online I can't even pick the color of my car's exterior! (not a high priority, but it would be nice)
    3. YES! Spectator mode would be awesome! (with seperate chat options)
    4. chat OPTIONS.. some people will want to chat during the race/practice/qualify,.. some will not. Give the option to turn chat on and off, maybe in the pit menu.. on the fly type thing.. because it would suck to not be able to chat quickly if needed half way through a session... And I highly doubt anybody driving will be interested in the spectator chat BUT they might.. so again.. options would be nice. Race chat "on" spectator chat "off".. or, both on.. or both off.. teams? team chat? the option to chat with only 2 or 3 drivers?

I've focused a little bit extra on chat options there.. but I think they are KEY to having a unique and fantastic online experience. You always have one guy that can't sort his mic out, nobody wants to hear that.

MBK72, jc1993, ppbucko and 1 other person like this.
  13. Snowman38

Well, I just thought the Host should have the full list of cars in front of him at some point while creating the room.. and he would tick the box of whichever cars he wants in that particular session.. If any of them are DLC and a participant did NOT have that particular DLC, then they would just not be able to pick that car when joining.

paul_wev likes this.
  14. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Game chats not a problem on Xbox, max cars online 16 xbox party chat 16 people and it works better than any game chat ever did. It is a problem though if your going to leave the lobby open. You just have to invite into party chat, but great if it's a private lobby.

paul_wev likes this.
  15. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

P cars if the host selects a dlc car for race, and he owns the pack, the people in room can use it for that race only, they have to use it on default though but it's better than throwing people out of room. After the race they might think that's a great car I'll buy that pack. It might go the other way as well though if the car turns out to be rubbish.

pippo10 and paul_wev like this.
  16. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

It looks like we're asking for the same multiplayer options which p cars has but on A/c dedicated servers.

paul_wev likes this.
  17. Snowman38

I don't understand why that even needs to be the case,. Why can't those who have the car run it and those who don't have the DLC can see the car but can't run it..

18. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

They're not forced to use it, he means, they can if they want to.
    It's a nice feature.

paul_wev likes this.
  19. Snowman38

I'm saying if somebody hasn't paid for the DLC, they shouldn't be able to. But that is often I think the reason that dlc owners cannot play with non dlc owners. But there's no reason if I didn't own the Porsche pack, that I couldn't race against guys driving porches.. That would make me want to buy the DLC more, I think.

paul_wev likes this.
  20. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I was under the impression that you could race against cars that you dont have on console? :/

21. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

We like to race the same cars sometimes in lobby's, that's when this nice feature kicks in, if 1 or 2 of us hasn't got the pack there allowed to race that dlc car instead of being kicked out of lobby. They can't use that car in there own game to practice in any mode, there only allowed to use it in default mode if the host has the dlc pack. Personally I think this feature works great. It's also a good way of selling your dlc to the ones who haven't got it. I also think it would be a good idea that when dlc comes out everyone gets a 48hour trial to use it, this would stop game manufacturers releasing broken, rubbish buggy dlc, but that's my opinion.

TitzonToast likes this.