1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic CUSTOM LOBBYS QUESTION

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by DUNKY- DOPEUS, May 29, 2017.

1. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

great work on the custom lobbys
    but i must ask if theres any plans in the future to be able to set one lobby up and chose different cars and circuits from within that lobby ?
    because as it is its a hell of a job getting 16 drivers into a lobby then to re do it again for another race with different car and circuit
    hopeing kunos understand this

Maxx69, pippo10, ppbucko and 2 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Again, a discussion about Lexus custom liveries Apr 1, 2024
    ACC General Discussions Warn people about Customs charges on new merch Mar 25, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Full custom GT3 grid Mar 19, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Running ACS.EXE with Arguments for Custom Races Oct 19, 2023
    ACC General Discussions New LFM Custom BOP on the making! Sep 7, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Custom resolution for 48" 4K TV May 17, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Can´t race sigle make race on offical liveries mixed custom ones Apr 6, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Content Manager CSP ( Custom Shaders Patch ) error. Mar 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Custom race configuration Jan 30, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Custom Liveries - Reshading when Creating DDS Files Nov 17, 2022
    ACC Gameplay Open series custom 3H race weekend includes 2-driver teams Jul 27, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Customer support - or lack thereof! May 10, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars FSR Custom Setting Explanation? May 7, 2022
    ACC Gameplay Help needed: Race against AI with Custom Liveries? Single Make.. Mar 31, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Ferrari 488 Challenge Custom Liveries Mar 29, 2022

3. Siekier

Siekier Rookie

Yes. I need to add my observations.. Its a great job so far but with this base a this moment doing any competitive racing online is impossible. You run out of fuel and you can get to pit and start again... This is just wrong.

If we could have like a bullet points on your plans plz.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

4. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

And to implement an easier way to pick liveries , save playback and how about some game chat ???

5. Siekier

Siekier Rookie

Hmm.. To be honest... Maybe we should do like a absolute essential thinks that should be in the next update (if possible). As i see the guys that do organise great online racing ( like myself, Maxx, Stoner, Dunky) should be asked to give their feedbacks..

6. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

i only asked one question
    all of a sudden theres a list :D

Siekier likes this.
  7. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I think at the very least changing cars without leaving the server should be a possibility.

8. jc1186

jc1186 Gamer

Of course there's a list.

Add to it.

FIXED SETUPS

In any simulator you should have this option.

Is Motorsport a "sport"?

Well duh of course. And what's the most fun thing about most sports?

Winning on a level playing field/ground.

That's why "forced base setups" is such a popular option in Forza, GT, etc. It's why the "Fixed Series" in iRacing always has multiple racing going on. People don't want to be beaten by this with more time to set up there cars for every track.

Kunos, please us an option to compete with equal machinery.

God I wish it didn't feel like this is just another thread pointing out basic flaws.. that just falls on deaf ears. Sigh. :(

Carlos_Fandango and Siekier like this.
  9. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

This hardly exists in any sport.

HavanaB0B likes this.
  10. jc1186

jc1186 Gamer

Football, tennis, volleyball, baseball, basketball, NFL, NRL, Cricket, Golf, Hockey, etc.

What are you smoking?

In motorsport yes it goes both ways. Some controlled categories are very close, whereas in F1 as we've seen with Redbull and Mercedes, it isn't a level playing field.

Anyway you're wrong and you didn't even bother to back it up and just expressed your opinion as a fact.

11. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Lol you think football is a level playing field? I think it is you who is smoking something. Most of those sports you mentioned are riddled with PED users for a start. Yes even golf! Some teams have better facilities, better medical teams etc. Very few sports are a level playing field.

12. jc1186

jc1186 Gamer

You're talking fluff now. The only thing worth saying here is that gamers will get more satisfaction from beating others online in lobby's where everything is forced to use stock setups.

The numbers don't lie. The fans love this option.

13. Siekier

Siekier Rookie

Fixed setups is a basic thing.
    Also a bit more of a explanation in setups.. Fuel 30... What this means? Liters / laps / gallons / kg...? Like in PC... You should be able to see how many laps you can go on this fuel.

Times between players while racing..
    Ability to do false start...

When the session is 0:00... It should go to next one (15sec delay) now we wait for i dont know what...

Default race delay should be 20 sec not 60....

Race result should have total time best laps.. And.. If possible your times for each lap...

Maxx69 and Carlos_Fandango like this.
  14. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Just because you say I'm talking fluff doesn't make it true. Your reply is evidence you can't counter my point because you know it's correct. I could give you a million more examples.

However I totally agree and support your idea of fixed set ups.

15. jc1186

jc1186 Gamer

How hilarious is it that we still can do normal clutch starts?

Hahaha I would have never of believed it had someone told be that still wouldn't have been added a year after the console release.

Adding the element of randomness off the line is one of the best things about motor racing.

Yet Assetto Corsa is still 1996 style Gran Turismo - pre wheels Era.

16. jc1186

jc1186 Gamer

Haha nah I just didn't want to drag it further off topics. I know what you're saying, but still when you're on a tennis court and it's a racquet, a ball and an opponent on the other side of the net, it's still an extreme example of a "level playing field" when you compare it to one guy being 2+ seconds a lap faster around most tracks, in the same car, purely because he has more free time on his hands to setup the car.

See my point? ;)

Sure the engineering side of it is actually very interesting, but it's a hollow feeling when you've got that kind of advantage. That's why I say, most sport it's definitely more a level playing field and that's way gamer love that option in driving simulators.

pippo10 likes this.
  17. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

fixed setups are for those that are scared of loseing
    and from my exp they end up loseing anyway :D

spoghead, Maxx69 and Rodgerzzz like this.
  18. jc1186

jc1186 Gamer

Nah it's those who are too scared to race on a level playing field who usually aren't that fast. Some are very quick, but deep down they know their setup skills and time invested gives them an unfair advantage.

On that note, I'm quick and super clean. If anyone feels like racing in the same cars and default settings, add me: jc-1186

Carlos_Fandango and pippo10 like this.
  19. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

To be completely honest, fixed set ups are for those who don't understand setups nor have the time to learn, set up, run a lap, tweak and so on, and just want to race and not be 2 or 3 seconds off pace due to set ups.

gabriel2706 likes this.
  20. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

PS4? I'm not that quick though tbh.