1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Devs online PS4

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Neil Goodinson, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Lastnight i was online on the nordschliefe when i noticed a few car's with liveries I've never seen before. The cars i took notice of was. McLaren P1 with a union jack this i really liked . And another car it was a Nissan gtr not sure on details but did notice it had lord kunos in big red letters down the side?? Would this be the devs and if not where did those liveries come from can anyone help???

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Request for Devs add AI to Online races Aug 6, 2020
    ACC Gameplay A request to the devs regarding AI… May 24, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Devs - Crossplay PLEASE! Sep 12, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions CPU boost drops. Please help, Devs? Experts? Sep 8, 2022
    ACC Physics Please Devs fix the contact system, it's getting more and more frustrating to race like this Jul 6, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Still no FOV and total lack of communication from devs. Jan 27, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting When will the devs fix the GT4 DLC price on Argentina? Aug 7, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Acknowledgement from Devs Jun 24, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Dear Devs. You have a serious opportunity. May 16, 2020
    Chit Chat Room To Devs - To Kunos - To Programmers Apr 23, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality What settings do devs use for vr? Feb 13, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals ATTENTION DEVS!!!: steering wheel combine with keyboard input!! SHIFT UP/SHIFT DOWN Jan 7, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Question for Devs: Automatic Performance-based AI Difficulty Oct 29, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Quiet Devs Oct 7, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Really Devs, give us the possibilty to switch between 2D and VR settings Sep 13, 2019

3. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I think you may be getting mixed up with these cars. There is a GT-R GT3 with purple text which I should have shown.

PS_Messages_20170727_203747.jpg

PS_Messages_20170727_203740.jpg

SlimCharles likes this.
  4. Sohail_16

Sohail_16 Gamer

Did u try to message them? I think that would of been the best way to know.

5. LOL I think you're right Pal nice one thanks for that though i was missing out on something

pippo10 likes this.