1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Donington Park Grand Prix Circuit 1938 0.9

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Orne, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Orne

Orne Alien

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars *Fixed* Donington Park, Glowing Guys *Fixed* Feb 11, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Brun's Donington Park updated! Oct 11, 2016
    Online Leagues / Championships room Gt3 series - donington park weds 22/07 Jul 20, 2015
    Tracks modding Donington park gp and national circuits [1.13] Jul 21, 2014
    Tracks modding Is Anyone thinking of creating Donington Park ? May 14, 2014
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Donington | HotLap + Setup | Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO - 1:26.430 Aug 13, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Donington One-off Race this sunday @ 7 pm gmt ($50 prize pool) Jun 2, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assisted Racing Line on Donington May 4, 2021
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Is there a known issue with track medals at Donington? Feb 15, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Donington Feb 11, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Bad performance at Donington [insufficient information] Feb 11, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Bad performance at Donington Feb 11, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room Etcc bmw cup series - round 1 donington Oct 6, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Dtm cup - round 3 - donington Apr 21, 2015
    Screens & Videos E30 group a @donington pedal cam warm up/practice Feb 10, 2015

3. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

looks interesting, didnt know that donington is such an old track.
    will definitely try today with the ferrari pack :p

4. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

5. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Nice I really do like the historic tracks for the good number of historic cars we have in AC now.

6. Enzo Martin

Enzo Martin Racer

Please suggest me the right cars for this circuit, thx.

7. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

250F is about as close as you can get to "the right car" for here. Should be a good track for 60's cars though. The surface was a little harsh driving the Lola T70 Ford but that is a fair bit stiffer than something like the Alfa Romeo GTA or Maserati 250F

8. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

[​IMG]

Will definitely check it out. Very interested to see how it compares to the current one.

fbiehne, Cote Dazur, Gevatter and 2 others like this.
  9. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Donnys not historic, it's prehistoric... :)

It went out of use after the war and was resurrected around 1980. That's why it doesn't feature in the 50s and 60s. It's somehow retained the flavour and layout of the old pre war circuit which is great.

Pre war F1 doesn't get a lot of attention because of the political undercurrents but putting that aside there were great drivers and incredible cars.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  10. chakko

chakko Alien

Donington has an awesome layout. One of my favorite tracks of the British ones. Eager to give this a try.

11. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

mantasisg 2 likes this.
  12. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I set up a track day server for it today running Ferrari 250 GTO, 288 GTO (because it's one of the new cars), 330P4, Alfa GTA, Porsche 718 RS Spyder, Porsche 3.0 RSR and both Maserati 250F.
    I didn't try all cars, but the 718, 250GTO and Maserati 250F are very nice to drive there, the 288 is ok (only very few laps).
    The 330 might be a bit fast and hard for this track, althoug I liked driving it there too.

Basicly cars from the 70's and earlier are quite fitting there, although full blown race cars like 917, 935, Ferrari 312's might be a bit too much, but you need to test and decide that for yourself.

Enzo Martin likes this.
  13. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

For those that didnt know, the brick arches "bridge" beside the old hairpin at the current track are what these cars used to pass through back in the 30's, yup, they are still there.

14. Obizzz

Obizzz Racer

It wasn't F1 back then but simply "Grand Prix racing" I love the Silver Arrows stuff. Such marvels of technology. Took some years after the war to catch up.

Ace Pumpkin and Mogster like this.
  15. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Yes, I know, F1s just a shorter term that people understand.

16. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

Got the track and even had to donate a few quid to the author. Blast to drive in the Maserati 250F!