1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Driving with mouse without assists and normal sensitivity of mouse

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DLT, Apr 16, 2017.

1. DLT

DLT Rookie

Hi
    As I am a person who plays AC on mouse I am quite disappointed by fact that i can turn off assists fully. There are also hundreds of people why plays with mouse(even disabled). Is there aby chance to upgrade this field od game ? In my opinion it would be really helpful especially for disabled people who plays AC.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Mouse steering sensitivity increases suddenly while driving, rendering car uncontrollable Nov 23, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Mouse Wheel Driving Glitch'd again? Aug 28, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Mouse cursor appears when driving Jun 8, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds All AI cars on all tracks are driving 50 mph during race! Jan 14, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds cant get my standard Interior driving view Nov 15, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Your personal Driving Coach Oct 6, 2023
    ACC Tools Your personal Driving Coach Oct 6, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Kyalami 100%: AI over-driving Leeukop May 28, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4 Fatal Error at random times during driving Apr 22, 2023
    ACC Physics Zero / extremely light FFB when driving straight ACC v1.9.0 Apr 20, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Hotlap Session - start driving and TC and ABS changes Mar 23, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Game briefly freezes and shows the setup screen during driving Feb 13, 2023
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues I look like I'm driving underground to other people Dec 21, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting screen microfreezing while driving Dec 19, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions FFB Logitech G29/920 driving GT3 vs GT4 Oct 1, 2022

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

You still have TC (i dont know if you still have some other assists too) when you driving with a mouse, even if you have set it to off. Or did you mean that you completely want to turn it off?

4. DLT

DLT Rookie

Yes i would like to have a chance to turn it off totally. Even if I play on mouse max sensitivity is 1.0 and it is impossible to play comfortable and the other thing is that even if i have TC etc turned off it id still on so... I would like to play without assists and with normal chance to set my own sensitivity. I know there arena virtual joysticks etc but it id hard to set it up (write proper script). I think it is not okay that i can't use full potential od the game.

5. TDS

TDS Alien

imho if you want to experience the full potential of AC you need a wheel, a used g27 is enough ;-)

6. DLT

DLT Rookie

I know it but not everyone can afford for even used wheel is too expensive :( and some people who are disabled (they have no arms) and play AC can't play because they can't write script for vjoy etc

7. baboon

baboon Alien

Maybe @DuckeyTapey knows more about this, he's a real mouse master!

8. DuckeyTapey

DuckeyTapey Hardcore Simmer

This has been suggested several times before, so I don't expect it to be changed at this point anymore at all. Your best bet is indeed to use vJoy and FreePie for example, so you can get rid of the assist and have more ways to customize stuff like sensitivity. You can find plenty of instructions with scripts on the internet.

@baboon:
    [​IMG]

D1visor and baboon like this.
  9. DLT

DLT Rookie

I know but still there is only one program which allows to lock mouse in the corner. If you won't do this apps will appear every time you turn right :(

10. D1visor

D1visor Alien

Yeah, I agree it's stupid. I used GlovePIE, but at the moment I have a game installed that uses an anti-cheat which doesn't like unsigned drivers mode which is required for GlovePIE. Also to everyone telling him to "get a wheel", you really think someone who makes a post about mouse steering doesn't know that? Like seriously? It's like me telling you to stop using your oculus or vive and go race for real because "it's a much better experience". So in my opinion, don't even bother posting if you intend to tell the OP to "get a wheel for best experience".

baboon likes this.
  11. DuckeyTapey

DuckeyTapey Hardcore Simmer

Yeah, that's why I use GlovePie and PPJoy instead. I can help with setting it up and give you my script if you'd like. As @D1visor said, you need to turn on the testmode on Windows, which some anticheat-programs don't like, but you can turn the testmode off when necessary with a console command and a reboot.