1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic "End of the year" blog - What's in store for 2017

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by ZX636, Dec 31, 2016.

1. warth0g

warth0g Hardcore Simmer

Might be fun, but I think we have a real gap for lower end racing series. I'd love to see Ginetta and Caterham featured in the British pack, that would give us loads of opportunities for more classes of racing.

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  2. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

No love for Radical?

3. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

They have some terrific machines. I have huge love for the Radical RXC Turbo in PCars. That is a fabulous piece of kit.

A couple of Radicals would be very welcome.

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  4. I would say, a racing sim with a 917k needs it's counterpart: I would vote for a Ferrari 512S Longtail Lemans. I've seen the movie that often.... But please balance it with the 917k. The 917k was faster than the 512S...

[​IMG]

5. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

I hope they finally include more tracks this year. Laguna Seca + Scotland track is not enough in my opinion. The lack of tracks in this game is very important and I think Kunos should focus their efforts in creating new tracks.

In my opinion laser scanned circuits is not mandatory. Zandvoort is not fully laser scanned and it's a great track... I think the license costs shouldn't be a problem, there is so much great historic circuits in Europe which license wouldn't be very high:
    -Jarama, Jerez...
    -British circuits (Cadwell, Oulton, Snetterton...)

PD: I would love Le Mans...

6. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

I agree, that's why i moved over to pc and now i have 80+ locations and 170+ layouts ;)

Pleite likes this.
  7. fbiehne

fbiehne Hardcore Simmer

Beware! Don’t wake the only-laserscan-nazis! :cool:

I agree 100% with you. Plus: add mod-tracks such as Riverside, Bridgehampton, VIR etc.
    We definitively need more track variety online.

paul_wev and Pleite like this.
  8. Jan Duin

Jan Duin Gamer

Great blog post, very pleased to hear about the plans for 2017. Happy New Year all.

9. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Why not. The SR1 Cup could be used for a single-make series and the RXC could join the GT3 field.

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  10. About tracks: Sebring and Road Atlanta would be very appreciated! In general i would love to get more tracks from outside of Europe.

mobile greets, Wolfgang

Pleite likes this.
  11. Pleite

Pleite Simracer

About the British Pack, I was wondering which other Lotus cars they could still add. It seems rather complete what's already there, even with many variations of the same models (which have their subtle tuning distinctions but, imo, don't add that much to the base models in terms of feel).

As to the McLarens, although it still has a few missing models that would be welcome, the only one I would like SO MUCH to see around besides the P1 GTR is the F1 GTR Long Tail '97. That said, I'd like to see this pack bringing proportionally more of the incognito 'other brand', the McLarens mentioned above and maybe the 3-Eleven would do for Lotus, imo.

I always hated Lotus in other games and like it A LOT in AC; only I can't think of what could still be missing for this brand that's worthy of coming (it's subjective) and would gladly skip any other slight tuning or year variations for the models already there - unless it's something totally different, of course.

12. Ayrton13

Ayrton13 Gamer

Any news for the Red pack & Porsche pack No2?

13. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

I'd like to see this one, the 340R
    [​IMG]

"Early January" could mean this week or the next one. Hopefully not later..

fredzy and Pleite like this.
  14. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

The fabulous looking 3-Eleven has been confirmed as in development so that is bound to be part of the British Pack.

Pleite likes this.
  15. fedepino

fedepino Racer

I think that english circuits are a bit overrated , often made in former airport: straight blind corner straight blind corner like top gear location; i don't like them. but there are lots of intresting real circuit in europe: for example charade/clermont ferrand's which license maybe will be cheap, for the car add it will be intresting to ave some other gt1 90' cars for example: clk gtr, or one of the last version of mclaren f1 with sequential gearbox, for the ferrari i'll vote for the f50 and f50 gt because i'm a child of early 90' and i'll never forget that car :) by the way should be beautiful to have all the ferrari supercar starting from the 288 gto , f40 , f50. enzo and laferrari. and maybe a ferrari f1 turbo from the 80' to race with lotus 92t

16. Snowman38

Snowman38 Hardcore Simmer

I would just like to comment about the original post.

Thank you!

Such a great post, and it's got me excited and looking forward to more and more when it comes to this great game! Thank you!

17. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

You have to think old Loti. Elan, Cortina, Esprit. I know not only one community member who would wet his pants, should one of these be confirmed.

paul_wev and Pleite like this.
  18. Pleite

Pleite Simracer

Maybe these oldies would feel nice in a properly simulated way. It's possible I'm still somewhat biased against Lotus for past experiences in games where they were far from being that brilliant; but now it's another thing entirely and yeah, these could be good additions.

19. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

The worst digital Lotus I came across was the Elise in GTR1! Such a disappointment, not only bcs it had nothing to compete with.
    The Loti in AC on the other hand, pure bliss. All of them.

Pleite likes this.
  20. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

Sounds great and will surely add even more longevity to the game. Although I am worried the mode might get somehow watered down for us console folk. I'm hoping for almost all options PC guys have, but it's not like the rest of the game options are the same between platforms, so for now I'm a little apprehensive.