1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic F1 GTR, joypad and autoblip

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by ZX636, Jan 14, 2017.

1. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Hi,
    With autoblip ON, every time I downshift, I also hit the rev limiter.
    With autoblip OFF, downshifting becomes really slow.
    I use a Dualshock 4, so no shifter and pedals for me. May sound like a pretty stupid question but.. Is there something I can try to fix it? Or should I send a message 505 Games' Customer Team? Thanks.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Nissan GTR 2018 Rear light bug Feb 11, 2022
    ACC Physics Locking up one wheel constantly (Brands Hatch, GTR GT3) Oct 17, 2020
    Screens & Videos Nissan GTR Drift on Slippery Nordschleife Jun 5, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars [1.4.3] Nissan GTR Racelogic May 27, 2020
    ACC Physics Nissan GTR collision physics May 24, 2020
    ACC General Discussions GTR 2 Replacement? May 21, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting special event nissan gtr May 14, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Nissan GTR 2019 Skin Oct 28, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [HU] GTR-Masters.hu Sep 24, 2019
    ACC Physics Nissan GTR GT3 2015 spurious (unreasonable) vibration at 52-57 km/h Aug 16, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Audi R8 GT3 und Nissan GTR nicht mehr da Jun 5, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting [V1.0] 2015 GTR Car Setup Folder Name Wrong May 30, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer GTR not available for multiplayer today? May 20, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars [0.7.2] GTR 2018 Roll Cage Zip Ties May 7, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Nissan GTR Brakes Mar 27, 2019

3. mtbwa1

mtbwa1 Gamer

The Mclaren F1 GTR is doing it for you?

I can give it a try on my wheel and see if it does the same thing (running auto blip as well).

4. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

I mainly play with a wheel but sometimes play with the pad. With the auto blip off, you need to lift off the throttle between each gear (if the car has a clutched manual transmission) or it will hit the limiter. If it's only happening on down shifts, you are probably changing gear too soon.

5. mtbwa1

mtbwa1 Gamer

I just ran a few laps in the McLaren F1 GTR and it does hit the limiter on downshifts which my wheel (autoblip on). Doesn't seem to break traction and hurt things, but does hit the limiter for a moment.

6. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

No, It doesn't seem to hurt anything..gearbox, engine or anything else.

mtbwa1 likes this.
  7. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Can this thread be moved to the bug section? Thanks!
    @kevin.maatman

8. kevin.maatman

kevin.maatman Staff Member KS Dev Team

Done

ZX636 likes this.
  9. TheRealJuralumin

TheRealJuralumin Simracer

I’m playing with a controller and auto-blip, I drove this car for the first time just now and noticed that everytime I shift down the car hits the rev limiter for a split second. You can actually see in the on-screen data that it’s applying about 50% throttle when the clutch is in. With auto-blip off the downshifts are very slow.

I think maybe the solution would be to have auto-blip apply less throttle on downshifts, enough to spike the revs but not hit the limiter.

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  10. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

TheRealJuralumin likes this.