1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic FERRARI 70TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION PACK RESULTS

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Jul 10, 2017.

1. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

For all those blaming reddit for the result

The fact is more people voted for the F1 than any other car...get over it

2. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

It's an idea... but making the poll so only AC users can vote is not much more difficult (I think so) and much more effective.

alex21212121, Hugo Catarino and Horus like this.
  3. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

Will it only come in red? I like the different liveries on the 98t, would be nice if we could have the same on the Ferrari F1's

4. shaq0853

shaq0853 Gamer

Kunos, please now you know 15% like modern F1, you can make a F1 DLC for these guys, and bring 512M back to 70th anniversary DLC.
    Good business without doubt, every body is happy then.

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  5. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

I would also have preferred...well anything other than an F1 car.

But Kunos chose the rules for THEIR poll and the result is clear. We'll still be getting a bunch of awesome cars and having the latest F1 tech in the best sim surely isn't something to lose sleep about.

Just accept it.

onepueblo, Horus and Rich 1701 like this.
  6. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

Mediomans win :(

OdeFinn likes this.
  7. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

I think that F1 cars and tracks on this game are very few. Sorry, but I voted for SF70H.

Mattbeastblood and osy1950 like this.
  8. Don't be sorry. Congrats on getting the car you most wanted.

Horus and Hugo Catarino like this.
  9. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

Not sure why people are so annoyed at the result, yes i voted for the SF17-T and I'm happy it won, but I know that if it had not have won i wouldn't have been complaining about it and calling for another vote like a spoiled child, ( cough Brexit cough ). The fact is more people wanted the SF17-T than the rest, and as for those saying 85% of people didn't want the SF17-T well 89% of people didn't want the 512M etc. Hopefully Kunos do another pack with the next favourite cars in it but even then I'm sure people will complain that the car they wanted isn't in it.

10. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

I'm disappointed, if i had to choose between F1 cars i would have preferred 1990 one of Alesi than another modern one.
    perplesso

11. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

I make you right.The vote is what it is. Whether you like the choice or not the decision has been made. I'm enjoying all the posts though, it's got people discussing all the different cars and the merits and history of each one. I didn't want the new F1 car, but you can't please all of the people all of the time. You never know though, all those whinging voices (mine included :) ) might just convince the developers to do another dlc, and then a few more people might be happy, at least some of the time.

Rich 1701 and Horus like this.
  12. Juliano

Juliano Racer

I´m not disapointed at all.

we are getting a nice pack of cars and had the chance to determine one of them(thanks Kunos for this and hope more democratic exercises will come on cars/tracks), it was voted and chosen, i´m pretty fine with this, i voted for testarossa and i´m not getting it, but that was just my choice, i also want the 512M badly, in fact i want it all(except that ugly 430 :cool:) so i hope with all this, more Ferrari DLC´s could come, who knows??? I´m not a "ferrarist", i just like cars and races, so any of this(modern/classic or old) cars being made by Kunos and it´s quality will be great.

this pack has nice cars and nice cars to race, it´s pretty nice the way it is, it would be perfect if it includes(not exchanges) the 512M, F50, 360,..., let´s hope this motivates Kunos to add more cars to this pack or create a Ferrari pack 2.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    Manu8019 and Horus like this.
  13. rich1e I

rich1e I Simracer

So majority has spoken and it's fine. Shame, the 917 could've used some competition :p

alex21212121, Ernie, gandlers and 3 others like this.
  14. dawg

dawg Racer

Or, and this is just a thought, you go and try the SF17H once it's out. Maybe you'll even like it! ;)

As far as the rest of your post goes, I agree. :)

15. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

Not really.i've seen many people saying stuff like "i would be fine with any car except the modern f1".i dont think 89% didnt want the 512m,they would like other cars better but would not mind the 512.i voted for the 512 but would be happy to have the 488 gte or the f50 or any other...except modern f1.i feel its a waste to have modern f1 cars in the game.firstly,not many people can properly drive them;secondly it feels "empty" to race the car only in hotlaps or against a dozen of equal cars with the same liverie,and how many f1 tracks does AC have?to drive f1, there is already the f1 game from codemasters.its not a sim?no,its not.but i much rather drive unreallistically my favourite car in a game that recreates its "natural habbitat" then sweating to control it in a game that has no rivals for him or just a few tracks. this voting was the opportunity to bring some ferrari that no game has...and it failed,to bring a car that most people will do a few hotlaps and maybe a race or two,and ill never touch again.

ZachRacer88 and shaq0853 like this.
  16. dawg

dawg Racer

Well, there's a reason why F1 is called the pinnacle of motorsports. Of course it's all a matter of preference, but the fact that a F1 car is hard to drive is rather logical.

17. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Excellent post IMO

If it wasnt for the new rules, I would not have any interest whatsoever on the F1 car.

F1 drivers say they are much more fun, but what you say it is a very strong argument.

ZachRacer88 and Hugo Catarino like this.
  18. alex21212121

alex21212121 Gamer

I created an 8 lap F1 lobby at Silverstone today, about 10 people joined and only 4 people were left after the first lap because they couldn't do a corner without spinning. Then I saw a 15 lap GT4 lobby around Spa, which was completely full and most stayed on past the first lap, about 10 people were still in at the finish. I think this shows what really suits the majority of players of the game.

And anyway, by the time it gets added, the SF70-H will just be last year's F1 car and people won't be as excited about it anymore.

19. shaq0853

shaq0853 Gamer

Different from a test drive or hotlap,
    To race, means battles with others on the track, without controlling the car completely, and about same level of opponents, no way to have good race.
    F1 is absolutely the hardest one to race.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

20. yusupov

yusupov Alien

you heard us kunos, from now on, GT3s & below ONLY! we aren't pro drivers much less freakin F1 pilots!!

ZachRacer88 likes this.