1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic FERRARI 70TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION PACK

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Jun 23, 2017.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Community… We want your help!

Interested? – https://www.assettocorsa.net/ferrari-70th-anniversary-pack/

We’re proud to present the Ferrari 70th Anniversary pack, a new DLC pack currently in development that will be available on PC Steam, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in Fall 2017. However, we want your help! Ferrari have agreed to allow our development team to reproduce the most voted-for model to appear in Assetto Corsa and YOU have the unique opportunity to vote for your favourite. Submit your vote now by clicking the link above and selecting the car of your choice. And then… Keep your fingers crossed! The poll will close on July 9, 2017, and the winning car will be announced as soon as possible.

The package as a whole will include a selection of seven of the most iconic cars ever produced by the Italian car manufacturer through its glorious history, which will join the amazing line-up of Ferrari models already available in the simulation.

The Ferrari 70th Anniversary pack will introduce the following models…

* 1962 250 GTO
    * 1967 330 P4
    * 1967 312/67
    * 1984 288 GTO
    * 2004 F2004
    * 2017 812 Superfast

Stay tuned to our social channels for more info!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Issue - UPDATE Nov 15, 2017
    Console Lounge Xbox One Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Pack Latest Nov 9, 2017
    XBox One Discussions The game thinks I've not purchased the Ferrari 70th anniversary pack(Xbox one) Nov 5, 2017
    Console Lounge Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Pack Oct 31, 2017
    Console Lounge Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Pack Console Launch Date Oct 27, 2017
    Console Lounge Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack - Latest Oct 19, 2017
    Console Lounge Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Pack Latest Oct 11, 2017
    Console Lounge FERRARI 70TH DLC Oct 10, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Ferrari 70th Anniversary cars Oct 8, 2017
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa v1.15 and Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack available! Sep 19, 2017
    Console Lounge Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack Console Release Sep 14, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Ferrari 70th anniversary pack -Results Jul 12, 2017
    Console Lounge FERRARI 70TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION PACK RESULTS Jul 10, 2017
    News and Announcements Vote your favourite car for the upcoming Ferrari 70th Anniversary pack! Jun 23, 2017
    Console Lounge Ferrari's 70th Anniversary Cars - What's Your Choice? Feb 19, 2017

3. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

My vote is in. The $40 million 1957 classic Testa rossa.
    Thx for giving me/us the opportunity to participate in this legendary 70th Ferrari anniversary. Makes this real sim just that little bit more personal :)

pippo10 and Hugo Catarino like this.
  4. rallyesax

rallyesax Simracer

1970 512M was my choice :p

5. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I just wonder whey there are 2 options for f1 2007 and f1 2000?

6. TheRealJuralumin

TheRealJuralumin Simracer

Man it’s hard to pick a favourite. I put my vote towards the 2000 F1 car, growing up watching Schumacher and Hakkinen battle for the title, I have a lot of memories of that car, and would love to have it in the game. Although i’d really be happy with any of the cars. Having the 512 in the game would also be just as amazing, it’d be great to race it against the Porsche 917.

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  7. IllestD

IllestD Gamer

Lovely, Thank you AC_CM505!

8. leon_90

leon_90 Hardcore Simmer

@AC_CM505 @AC Support @Licensing Master @Aristotelis
    There's a bit of confusion going around one of the model present in the poll: the Ferrari 312P.

The 1969 312P, as suggested by your list, was a V12 with a 60 degrees angle (Colombo's engine), used by the Scuderia in '69 and later sold to privateers. There were only two chassis racing, one of which became the Chinetti Special (later re-assembled in a spec 312P). This however doesn't match with the picture and specs listed by the linked website;

The 1971-1973 312P (later evolved in 1972 in the PB where the 'B' stands for evolution/upgraded version and not 'Boxer' as many thought) was a Flat-12 engine (Forghieri's). The specs listed on the linked website suggest this car as intended but this didn't exist in any form before 1971 (well technically she was the daughter of the '69 212E, but that was a completely different car, used as a testing bed by Forghieri for ironing out the flat engine);

So, in conclusion, which one are we voting for? the V12 or the Flat-12?
    If this doesn't get cleared up I'll just go with the 512, but it would be a shame as the '71-'73 312P(B) was the most succesfull Ferrari Sports Car racer ever.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    KWILD, alex21212121 and Hugo Catarino like this.
  9. LChaves

LChaves Hardcore Simmer

The second F2007 of the original pool was actually a 2017 F1 car? That changes things a lot, i'm all in.

Go SF 70H.

10. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

Awesome the F2004!!! Would be very, but very, great if you include the laserscan of Fiorano Track, too!!!

11. JungleBoy

JungleBoy Rookie

Only 7 cars? Why? :(

For me it's really hard to choose just one of those in the survey.

I'm undecided between: 512M, 333SP, Testarossa 1984 road, 575GTC, 641 F1 1991, F1 2000

12. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

haha there should be an extra vote button: All of the above :)

pippo10, Hugo Catarino and Manu8019 like this.
  13. xela1

xela1 Racer

* 1962 250 GTO
    * 1967 330 P4
    * 1967 312/67
    * 1984 288 GTO
    * 2004 F2004
    * 2017 812 Superfast

oh God, it's time the summerbreak falls in; what a cruel DLC pack. I have to buy it because of Kunos and his Team, these cars are so nasty. Hope my vote for 575 GTC set the big point

alex21212121 likes this.
  14. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

This is going to be a difficult decision to make! :eek:

Currently swayed by the 550M, because V12 and a h-pattern...but my mind changes every time I at the list!

It would have been much easier if the F355 Challenge had made the cut ;)

pippo10 likes this.
  15. sitinduk

sitinduk Rookie

Sounds great! When we going to see this 2019?
    Xbox still waiting for patch and probably 2018 for ready to race dlc!

ppbucko and tilithom like this.
  16. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

It is very difficult to choose just one, but in the end I opted for the 333SP. I love endurance sportscars and when they have an amazing V12 it was too hard to pass on it.

A case could be made for pretty much any of the choices.

pippo10 and alex21212121 like this.
  17. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

Mine too i really really hope its wins!

rallyesax likes this.
  18. alex21212121

alex21212121 Gamer

Please if this pack sells well can we get a second pack with some of the most popular options from the voting?

There are just too many awesome cars to choose one! I would love the 312P, 512M, F333SP, 360 GT, 488 GTE but I voted for the 575 GTC

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  19. TiredTyres

TiredTyres Rookie

I voted for the 512M. Hopefully my 917 gets a playmate.

20. Slamdrunken

Slamdrunken Racer

Such a difficult poll =( but my vote has to go to the F50, i love the F40 but there is something about having a V12 screaming & an H shifter

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.
  21. the_stig90

the_stig90 Racer

Every single car of this fantastic list is the right choice i think :D

I'd choose the f2000 if it gets the 2000' mclaren as rival. (Plus ricardo zonta's BAR hehe)