1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Pack Console Launch Date

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Oct 27, 2017.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Exciting news! The Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC pack will be launching on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on October 31st 2017.

Our all-new pack features a selection of seven of the most iconic cars ever produced by the Italian car manufacturer through its glorious history, which will join the amazing line-up of Ferrari models already available in the simulation. Get ready to experience the following models...

* 1962 250 GTO
    * 1967 330 P4
    * 1967 312/67
    * 1984 GTO
    * 2004 F2004
    * 2017 812 Superfast
    * SF70H

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Issue - UPDATE Nov 15, 2017
    Console Lounge Xbox One Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Pack Latest Nov 9, 2017
    XBox One Discussions The game thinks I've not purchased the Ferrari 70th anniversary pack(Xbox one) Nov 5, 2017
    Console Lounge Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Pack Oct 31, 2017
    Console Lounge Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack - Latest Oct 19, 2017
    Console Lounge Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Pack Latest Oct 11, 2017
    Console Lounge FERRARI 70TH DLC Oct 10, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Ferrari 70th Anniversary cars Oct 8, 2017
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa v1.15 and Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack available! Sep 19, 2017
    Console Lounge Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack Console Release Sep 14, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Ferrari 70th anniversary pack -Results Jul 12, 2017
    Console Lounge FERRARI 70TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION PACK RESULTS Jul 10, 2017
    Console Lounge FERRARI 70TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION PACK Jun 23, 2017
    News and Announcements Vote your favourite car for the upcoming Ferrari 70th Anniversary pack! Jun 23, 2017
    Console Lounge Ferrari's 70th Anniversary Cars - What's Your Choice? Feb 19, 2017

3. peppetod

peppetod Gamer

Hi, are You going to release a patch with the dlc?

4. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

Yes!!!!here in Portugal the 1stNovember is a hollyday,now i know how i'm going to spend it...blasting the 330p4,driving the 250gto and finally getting my hands on my favourite Ferrari ever,the 288 GTO!Thank you for all the hard work and amazing selection :D

5. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

That's AWESOME! Hope you enjoy your holiday and of course, the Ferrari 70th Anniversary pack! :D

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  6. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

Great news just a shame I'm on holiday next week so won't be able to go on it until I get back. Typical;)

pippo10 and Hugo Catarino like this.
  7. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Great stuff. I was not expecting to see it for another week. 250 GTO and F2004 here I come!

I assume an update will be coming too?

Rich 1701 and Hugo Catarino like this.
  8. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Great! Hopefully the update with the DLC cars bring quite some some bug and issue fixes for consoles! :)

I want to try the 250GTO already and also the F1 2004 from Michael Schumacher..

BTW, good job this time giving information to the community!

9. krsht3

krsht3 Gamer

The 288GTO is such a wonderful car. I loved it in GT6 and can't wait to drive it in AC.

In PC2 with T300 and TH8A + T3PAPro, it doesn't work so well

Neil Goodinson and Hugo Catarino like this.
  10. Hugo Catarino

Thank you,i'm sure i will :D :)

I never drove it,anywere,thats why im so excited for it :)

11. krsht3

krsht3 Gamer

You will love it.
    I like it more than the over-hyped F40

Hugo Catarino and Scuderia Paul like this.
  12. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

We know the 488 is going to be fixed by the next update (hopefully we'll say the same about the R35 Nismo and the P1 GTR; fingers crossed!)

Donnced2 and Hugo Catarino like this.
  13. Mike Jones

Mike Jones Gamer

Why, what needs fixing with the 488??

14. djm99

djm99 Gamer

dare i ask if this comes free with the seasons pass?

15. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

No, the Season Pass concluded after Porsche Pack Vol III.

16. djm99

djm99 Gamer

Thats what i thought, i have seasons pass and game on PS4, but have XBOX One X coming and will be switching the game over to that..Times like this i wish when you bought the game digitally you get it for other formats free of charge.. Thankyou

17. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

18. Hugo Catarino

I think i will,i see a very positive feedback on it :) the F40 is one hell of a car to drive,and that turbo boost doesnt help to keep it tamed :D but i like it anyways actually,so i know i probably will love the gto

19. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Can't wait to drive all but the SF17H. I will drive it though.

Wash your mouth out!

20. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Thanks! Is there any patch notes?

21. Jay B

Jay B Rookie

I don't think a patch has been announced for consoles as of today. Hopefully, I am wrong. I would love to run these machines on Laguna Seca!

billelstar likes this.