1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Generic Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Pack Latest

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Oct 11, 2017.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

UPDATE: We know our console players are eager to know when they can expect the Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC pack. The latest is we're heading into submission next week. Once we're gone through the submission phase, we will have an exact launch date for you guys! Thanks for your patience.

- AC_CM505

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack - Latest Thursday at 5:53 PM
    Console Lounge FERRARI 70TH DLC Oct 10, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Ferrari 70th Anniversary cars Oct 8, 2017
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa v1.15 and Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack available! Sep 19, 2017
    Console Lounge Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack Console Release Sep 14, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Ferrari 70th anniversary pack -Results Jul 12, 2017
    Console Lounge FERRARI 70TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION PACK RESULTS Jul 10, 2017
    Console Lounge FERRARI 70TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION PACK Jun 23, 2017
    News and Announcements Vote your favourite car for the upcoming Ferrari 70th Anniversary pack! Jun 23, 2017
    Console Lounge Ferrari's 70th Anniversary Cars - What's Your Choice? Feb 19, 2017
    Screens & Videos New RSR WR Ferrari 812 Superfast @Brands Hatch - GP Sunday at 10:35 AM
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Ferrari 250 gto seat belt Oct 16, 2017
    Screens & Videos Ferrari F2004 @ Nordschleife ♦ 5:07.429 (RSR PRO) Oct 15, 2017
    Screens & Videos Ferrari F2004 @ Monza ♦ 1:20.702 Oct 8, 2017
    Screens & Videos Going fast Ferrari 812 Superfast @Nordschleife Tourist WR Attempt Oct 7, 2017

3. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Great stuff. Thanks for the update.
  4. Dresden

Dresden Gamer

Awesome! Cannot wait for this puppy!
  5. krsht3

krsht3 Gamer

288 GTO Time!!!!
    Mattbeastblood and Hugo Catarino like this.
  6. Donnced2

Donnced2 Hardcore Simmer

Let's see what the update brings! Hopefully a lot of fixing cause the update on PC was basically focused to petitions of modders.

What did buy me the last ready 2 Race pack is the possibility to setup your FFB basically on track and that you don't have to exit going to the option screen.

Lets see if the update get approved fast :)
    Mattbeastblood likes this.
  7. Thanks. This will surely pull me away from your competitor for a while.

There is no rule that says you can only play one sim. That line of thought is for fanboys
  8. @P73

@P73 Simracer

Come Ferrari pack!!! Next week? Please? ... Ok, I'm patient, I'll wait...

Next month? No, please! Ok, ok... I can wait anyway.

This is the first time I've been checking this forum everyday for an update...

On consoles, I believe to many (myself included) it's not much a matter of line of thought, but rather a case of lack of satisfying alternatives.

If Sims like rF2, AMS, R3R were all on consoles as well, most of those sticking to AC only atm would sure be playing something else besides Assetto.

9. I'd say that's fair in this case since ac is clearly the best sim on consoles but there are many that won't even try other sims.

Personally I find GT sport to be a satisfying alternative but not a replacement
    @P73 likes this.