1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Pack Latest

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Oct 11, 2017.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi - Just to keep you all in the loop...

We have entered submission with a potential fix for the Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC pack on Xbox One. Hopefully this process won't take too long!

Thanks once again for your patience.

Hugo Catarino, pippo10, ZX636 and 2 others like this.
  2. Mike Jones

Mike Jones Gamer

Hi - any news / update on the F2004 crash issue?

Thanks

fedepino, Hugo Catarino and Fran812 like this.
  3. fedepino

fedepino Racer

Do you test the car on the console before releasing the dlc? I'm not sure about that, it a really unprofessional the f2004 bug is really ridiculous, devs can find it simply testing every car, but they didn't.

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  4. Whats wrong with the f2004?

5. fedepino

fedepino Racer

If I try to change setup when I open the transmission page the entire game crash, sometimes crash only trying to load a time trail if the selected car was the f2004.

6. Thats a shame the F2004 was the main reason for me to buy the dlc- well beeing a x-bone player i can’t use any cars at all so...

7. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone!

Update time: We are in the final stages of Xbox approval for an update that fixes the Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC issue. We hope to be able to launch tomorrow. More info as and when we receive it.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding with this issue.

8. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

Just bought the dlc thinking it was available now because in the news section when I loaded up the game it said it was available (that wasn't there before if I recall. Should have waited for full confirmation I guess :confused:

9. The announsment in the news section has been there since the update prior to the release of the dlc- tried to start the game today but the new ferrari cars were still locked

10. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

Ah ok mate didn't notice it before then, I guess there must be a problem with it again since they haven't released it like they said they would today (or might do today) thanks for letting me know anyways:)

Landslide Lulea likes this.
  11. I guess many of us- me included
    cling to any information that indicate or might lead us to the conclusion that this hickup has been fixed.... really getting tired of this now- one week today

12. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

Hi with the last DLC there were also some nice new liveries for some Ferrari and Porsche cars. I appreciated it very much: the 488 GT3 with Kapersky livery is really nice. I wish to thank you guys for that and I wish to ask you if with the others DLC which will come do you planned other liveries. Thank you in advance

13. Rob Blockley

Rob Blockley Rookie

Any more news on the update ?

14. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Maybe the lambo Gt3 3 will receive one, maybe.

MaxStrong01 likes this.
  15. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

Where did you got this information?

fazerbox likes this.
  16. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I'm just presuming based on the fact that the lambo GT3 had the livery of the real GT3 at the Monza show the other week. Its nothing exciting though.

17. KobTide

KobTide Rookie

Anything on the F2004 glitch?

fedepino likes this.
  18. fedepino

fedepino Racer

I bet:
    We are working hard on it, SOON it will be fixed.
    By the way pc gamer are enjoying the working one and we have to wait and hope, that's the console way...

KobTide likes this.
  19. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

The F2004 glitch is to be fixed with the next update. That presumably is still several weeks away though.

20. fedepino

fedepino Racer

Actually I payed for the dlc the day it exit, and have to wait some months for the fix, no one work this way, if I do this in real life I'm going to be fired, but here is the standard process: make a dlc full of bug and problem for the console user, release it with poor testing, collect money, read the bug report, take some months for fix it obviously with money already in poket. Not right at all IMHO

olevet, DatNoiseV12, ZX636 and 3 others like this.