1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Finished events not counting?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AndyB16, Dec 8, 2016.

1. AndyB16

AndyB16 Simracer

Recently got back into this game after not playing for a while. When completing career events (two so far) with the mpc-12, I'll finish the race and warp to the pits, hit start and quit event. Is this not how the game works anymore? Because the two events I've done it in don't show a medal on the event select screen.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay [Nords] Retired AI or AI in pits do not count as having finished the race Apr 3, 2024
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards SPECIAL EVENT not recorded my finished race May 1, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Career mode 2hr race finished first, but no medal Jan 13, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer No blue flag after leader has finished the GT3&GT4 race Nov 16, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Yellow flags when leader has finished but player - still no Oct 18, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [Finished] Mythiq.net 3 Hours of Spa [Big Grid] May 26, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Stint limit penalty after leader finished race May 11, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Stupidest and most unfinished game I've ever played. Apr 25, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Just finished a full length Bathurst 12 hour, and I have some thoughts Feb 13, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Special 3h Event (Finished) Jan 9, 2020
    ACC Gameplay AI issue, Bug or an unfinished product for beta testing Nov 20, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Accidents after Race finished - SA Rating? Nov 17, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Auto Engine Start Does Not Work After Race Finished Aug 11, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting 1.0 MP crash after leader finished the race May 30, 2019
    Suggestions Counting extra laps after leader has finished Mar 8, 2017

3. Larryf1951

Larryf1951 Hardcore Simmer

I think you still have to wait for all racers to cross the line. Otherwise it won't count. That's when it says what tier you have achieved. I am on PS4, so I can't speak for XB1.

4. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

Yep, wait for the others to cross the line. Then it'll show a results screen and you can go from there.

5. AndyB16

AndyB16 Simracer

Gotcha. Thanks, gents.