1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Fixed setup custom championships

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by john oliver, Mar 24, 2015.

1. john oliver

john oliver Simracer

will this ever be an option for the multiplayer?
    I think this would bring a lot of people into the multiplayer part of assetto corsa.

mikee, Chewrock, Blame110 and 3 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Fixed setup in multiplayers May 10, 2022
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Does anyone know how to make a fixed setup room on Content Manager fixed setup? Jun 30, 2020
    ACC Physics [EA - 1.3.5] Wheel Rate Unit - Setup Screen (**fixed 1.3.10**) Feb 18, 2020
    ACC User Interface Focus while saving setup (1.3.2) [Fixed] Feb 10, 2020
    ACC User Interface [V1.0] 911 GT3 R no Aggressive Setup at Nurburgring (Fixed v1.0.4) May 30, 2019
    ACC User Interface [0.7.2] Timetable Static in Car Setup Screen (**Fixed**) Apr 23, 2019
    General modding discussion Partially fixed setup in server Dec 25, 2017
    Console Lounge Fixed Setups in multiplayer Nov 15, 2017
    Suggestions Show if server has fixed setup Oct 25, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Turbo boost not locked through fixed setup May 1, 2017
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Fixed setup not happening Apr 13, 2017
    Suggestions Fixed setup for cockpit adjustable settings Feb 24, 2017
    Bug reports Save setups fixed BUT... Feb 14, 2017
    XBox One Discussions Save setups fixed BUT... Feb 14, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Fixed Setup Issues Oct 7, 2016

3. Rift Racer

Rift Racer Alien

+1

Should be a server option IMO, admins can use it or not.

4. Blame110

Blame110 Rookie

I was about to create a post asking for this, to have a option to fix the setup, so no one could change it except tyre type and fuel.

It would be perfect if you could choose in your server the settings to block.

Is a very important feature for people without setting knowledge to race in equal conditions

5. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

people have been asking for this for a long time, I hope we do get it one day. tyre type and fuel should absolutely be limitable as well though. tyres would be most important of all for me. and u could balance a forced pitstop multicar race much better with setup than with fuel usage %

6. KillZoneGB

KillZoneGB Simracer

this is not aimed @ you blame110, but for people who wish to race on an even playing field.

http://www.scalextric.com/uk-en/

-----------------------------​
    Anyhoo.............

you can give the best setup to anyone, it doesn't make him/her a racing god unless they know how to race a car.
    knowing how to drive a car, is so different to knowing how race in a car.

Locking out the setup option will limit our driving styles.

Best to learn what each setup does, do some research on racing craft.

With a bit of learning, trail and error, and you ability to read the road ahead, set up nightmares will be a thing of the past.....

Might be worth getting to know some groups like Aloog, there`s some nice
    racers who will help out on the racing craft.

And I`m sure there might be a few racers on this forum, that might point you onto the right track.

7. Blame110

Blame110 Rookie

Killzonegb.. open your mind..

There are drivers way faster than you that dont have time to make a fine tune in a competition and this feature is perfect por beginners and for people without time for tunning and just driving

By the way the scalextrix link is offensive here

8. KillZoneGB

KillZoneGB Simracer

I don't think I was being belligerent, as for a open mind well I`m all open.

9. snyperal

snyperal Simracer

I like it. Esp for the factory cars. Gt cars are different of course.

The fuel limit would be interesting to see if you could drive economically and cover x distance.

10. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

for me its mainly so I could limit tyres :)

limiting setup could make for some fun races as well.

everyone forced to use 0 rear wing in the f1 gtr would make curva grande corner at monza interesting.

a. you dont have to fix setups and im sure many servers wouldnt.

b. it opens up a lot of possibilities.

snyperal likes this.