1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

For when we have a modern formula 1 kunos

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by franstil, Jan 10, 2015.

1. franstil

franstil Gamer

Some time ago it seems that is not intersado Kunos give us a Modern F1
    for communities championships we could make more exciting with all hope that can give us a v 10 from 2005> 2006 or the last V8 with kers and drs, when Mr. Kunos

[​IMG]

http://www.assettof1spain.com
    http://ootagoota.com/

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Zero FFB during understeer in modern Formulas Mar 20, 2018
    Chit Chat Room I tought temperatures make only GT and Formula modern cars faster, but Lotus 98t becomes faster too Oct 2, 2017
    XBox One Discussions Xbox one "Dev Error 6034" in Call of Duty Modern warfare Sep 8, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Create achievements for players like what we have in COD Modern Warfare May 24, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Exactly how much difference is there between 90's / vintage Street and modern Street? May 9, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Using ABS in modern racing cars (GT3 GT4 P1GTR FXXK) Jul 11, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Kunos a modern FWD touring car maybe? May 30, 2017
    Screens & Videos AI Race: Lamborghini Countach vs. modern rivals! Mar 29, 2017
    Suggestions Modern Street Tyres for Lamborghini Miura Jan 20, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Community Pool Modern Spa Dec 20, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Thunderhill Raceway reminds me of a modern Riverside Dec 1, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues Modern Ferrari F1 Vs AI at Zandvoort Nov 2, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Modern DTM cars in AC? Oct 17, 2016
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Modern Flat UI Sep 4, 2016
    Suggestions Add Goodwood track as modern track for all historic cars Aug 3, 2016

3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

F1 licensing is a complete mess and it will cost a lot of money, something which kunos doesnt have, they said they took a risk with the lambo license, my guess is that means kunos is now in debt

Bottom line is chances are, this F1 license will never happen

4. franstil

franstil Gamer

[​IMG]
    Dreaming is not difficult

5. franstil

franstil Gamer

6. Eugor

Eugor Hardcore Simmer

Kunos has a partial Ferrari license. They have the individual license for each car, but not a full one like they do for Lotus. That's one of the reasons we have so many Lotus. I also believe that there is extra licensing involved for Formula 1 cars. That's why you see so few official licenses apart from historic F1 cars.

A.r.e.s. and PhenOm like this.
  7. Deatroy

Deatroy Alien

Edit: i wrote **** here

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
  8. Mogster

Mogster Alien

I am hoping for some more F1 cars, a Williams or Macca F1 licence to go with Classic Lotus would be excellent.

9. Jose Ramon GR

Jose Ramon GR Rookie

10. Jose Ramon GR

Jose Ramon GR Rookie

Currently the release dates of the new f1 are not being met, the newest the drs and little else, it seems they are more busy with GT with F1 ... "are the black sheep" when many runners waiting your new vehicle and enjoy this simulator to 100%

11. TCLF

TCLF Alien

early 2009

12. Awesome news for open wheel fans...source?

13. Deatroy

Deatroy Alien

Wasnt the ferrari on the list "after V1.0 content" ?
    I know surely that i saw it on the internet, not here on the forum!

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

14. Berry

Berry Alien

There is no modern Ferrari F1 car that has been officially licensed so far, I don't know where you're getting this from.

nate likes this.
  15. Mogster

Mogster Alien

There have been persistent rumours before that a fairly recent Ferrari F1 car was in the works. The dev's have never denied it, AFAIK.

16. franstil

franstil Gamer

[​IMG]

would be a fantastic story, leagues Formula 1 competition need a good car,

17. franstil

franstil Gamer

totally agree, models of all kinds of cars, but cars of f 1, anything, we might give some joy, all the same a Ferrari a mclaren, or Williams , but a modern f1

18. franstil

franstil Gamer

Deatroy likes this.
  19. Mogster

Mogster Alien

2011 or later would be nice, KERS/ERS and DRS.

20. Deatroy

Deatroy Alien

yea could be this what i thought it would come to Assetto what he posted^^
    Sorry guys, i will edit my first answer :oops:

21. rubenar

rubenar Rookie

I hope they soon give us a modern F1. A good simulator should always have it. I also hope that They have to add an interface to program the pit stop, so there is now is ridiculous.