1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Forza 7

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Andrew_WOT, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

wow that looks so bad.

Forza got Renault F1 2017 car because Renault F1 is sponsored by Microsoft in real life.

2. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Finally got to the demo.
    Super impressed with graphics, one smooth ride on Ultra 4K 60fps, weather, day night change effects are super nice. Very detailed cockpit in Porsche. PCars2 looks like dogshiit in comparison.
    Audio is pretty good. Couldn't map DD wheel or pedals, perhaps need to wait for October Windows Creator Update, with gamepad it's quite nice, but yeah, physics are arcadish, but this is expected. Would give it another try when full controllers support is in place.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  3. Bo-Göran Larsson

Bo-Göran Larsson Hardcore Simmer

Arcadish as harder than real life and AC, IR,RF2 due to wery unforgiving in terms off unprogressive gripplevels that demands the just right amount off speed and inputs.

Diablo_rf likes this.
  4. ozm8ey

ozm8ey Gamer

I bought the ultimate edition of forza 7, idc i like simcades well really only 1 simcade being forza. forza for quick get into a race with tons of content and assetto corsa for the hardcore sim

5. Pingus

Pingus Simracer

Ordered the standard version on the russian Windows Store with gift cards bought on a russian website selling cards cheaper than the funds they can actually redeem.

So, base game is 25 euros on the russian store. Price of the cards 2*12 euros.

Redeem gift card on the russian Windows Store using my "legit" credentials (just had to do it thru Chrome so I could turn on the auto translation), I added a russian adress (don't know if needed, I just took my actual adress and just switched to a russian post code) and then bought the game with the funds redeemed with these 2 gift cards (which were Xbox Live funds). Game is not region locked, it is registered on my "legit" account.

I remember buying the Ultimate version of FH3 on the Singapore store but no way I buy another ultimate version (which is 48 euros in Russia) since I got bored even before the 3rd car pack... 24 euros, for maybe 30 hours of gaming is fine to me.

6. I've made this video of FORZA 7 DEMO to show how the RX 580 8GB performs. Some menu stuttering like on Forza Horizon 3 and max fps locked to your monitor refresh rate.
    Also 1 core Cpu bottleneck problem?

7. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

8. ozm8ey

ozm8ey Gamer

having a lot of fun with the game only problem is the ai are as bad as I have ever seen. Basically its like they purposely pit maneuver you, it makes it even worse because now there is 24 cars on the track. Its also like they're blind or it could just be because players on forza drive like a-holes and the drivatars are learning how they drive. Also if you want good ffb feel put the ffb understeer all the way down to 5 I find its much better car feel.

9. Bo-Göran Larsson

Have to say Im having so much with Forza 7. The FFB is actually not bad at all. Only having some problems with crashes
    when I toggle around in my garage for some reason. Its awsome to have this kind off racing game on PC and I Think the driving
    feels a lot better than Forza 6 wich I have driven both on XBOX and PC.

Andrew_WOT likes this.
  10. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

On my buy list, can anyone confirm if FFB with OSW works.

11. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

12. DrSmile

DrSmile Racer

Its fun.
    But after the buggy mess which i got with pc2...fm7 is even worse (on pc). Sooo many bugs its unbeliveable. Too bad GT7 isnt on the market right now so turn10 had to deliver good quality right out of the box.
    Yesterday i finally found good ffb settings for my dfgt in the fm7 forum and its realy not that bad and way better then gt6 on the ps3.

13. ozm8ey

ozm8ey Gamer

For me I found to get good FFB feeling I had to turn the FFB understeer all the way down to 5 idk why and on my wheel spring set to 4 dpr set to -4 sen to 660 and everything else at default, but now it feels awesome.

14. Bo-Göran Larsson

Use this as a first guide to set your Wheel. Ive not noticed any bugs but the game crashes alot on my PC.

Andrew_WOT likes this.
  15. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Couldn't resist, grabbed Ultimate Edition. Cannot map my OSW wheel and HE Pedals, but pretty sure that just matter of time before Turn 10 fixes that. For now XBox One controller for me. :(
    Officially super impressed by the sheer content and graphics quality. Sound, weather effects, cars, tracks, and surrounding details. Jaw dropping eye candy.
    Super smooth 4K/60fps on Ultra.
    Career seems very well structured for keeping your motivated progressing.

Dear Kunos, please make AC2 look that good. :D

Bo-Göran Larsson and LeDude83 like this.
  16. Bo-Göran Larsson

Ive now played around 15 hours and having a total blast. I would never in a million years Think that T10 could
    overhauled the game so much compared to FM6 in the driving physics and FFB. Driving a stock Camaro 72 with
    no assist feelin what the car is doing 100% in the suspension and weight transfer translated brilliantly through my
    Wheel. Threres no time to play anything but FM7 and my PC2 copy is probably shelved for a long time. Hoping for
    some god online in FM7 in the future.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
    Andrew_WOT likes this.
  17. ozm8ey

ozm8ey Gamer

Problem I have now too is the online is very restricted now. You can only race certain car types online and all your cars both in career and online need to be homo'ed I guess it makes the game more balance but I remember if forza 4 you could race any car class you want online even drifting. I see no drifting in the online options except for maybe private online races.

18. Bo-Göran Larsson

Ive heard that this limited options now and will be replaced with new and more content
    just as the case was in FM6 in the begining.

19. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Mapped OSW and HE Pedals. Axis works, force feedback doesn't. From what I've read it was reported already and Win 10 Oct-17th Creator update might actually fix it.

20. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

And I thought FH3 looked good, this one is freaking spectacular.
    Racing through the streets of Prague or Rio de Janeiro, I just can't stop asking myself, how do you guys do that, it's like a complete cinematic, photo realistic immersion.
    Well done Turn 10.
    Last week is a complete sensory overload, pCars2, and now this.
    Great times for racing enthusiasts, serious or not.