1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Forza Motorsport 7] General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by ZX636, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Dark Lotus

Dark Lotus Rookie

The thing i hated about other forzas is the rewind mode an how the cars felt like they drove for you the older forzas took 0 skill to look like a pro. They have cone along ways thoe. They are the reason why gran turismo is dead.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  2. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

I like the rewind mode,at least in F1 Codemasters (i dont have forza).sometimes you are doing a race,and because of some external distraction (like someone talking to you or a simply sneeze :p) you screw up,and it feels really nice to recover that moment
    ZX636 and Gurkensepp like this.
Similar Threads
Forum Title Date
Chit Chat Room European Courts Could be the End of Motorsport in Europe Oct 13, 2017
Chit Chat Room The crew 2 - motorsport grid type game Jun 12, 2017
Chit Chat Room Barber Motorsports Park In A Porsche 911 GT3 May 31, 2017
Chit Chat Room Pirelli World Challenge Canadian Tire Motorsport Park Race Livestream May 20, 2017
Console Lounge Your Favorite Motorsports! May 12, 2017
Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap #29 - M is for Motorsport May 1, 2017
Suggestions Team Kunos in Motorsport? who would want something like that ? Apr 5, 2017
Chit Chat Room Online Racing - GT3 Server - PGS Motorsport Mar 27, 2017
Chit Chat Room SIMMSA - SIMulation MotorSports Association - INTRODUCTION Mar 21, 2017
Online Leagues / Championships room EXILEDVIRTUALMOTORSPORTS.CO.UK Dec 18, 2016
Chit Chat Room Motorsport Manager Nov 12, 2016
Online Leagues / Championships room SimHQ Motorsports - UK Cup Series 2 Nov 8, 2016
Chit Chat Room Greatest pass in motorsports Oct 18, 2016
Chit Chat Room Rolex Monterey Motorsport Reunion Aug 21, 2016
Chit Chat Room Corvette Motorsport tweets: Team AAI C7.R livery "3D render" May 29, 2016