1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

From the Facebook thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Michael Hornbuckle, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

[​IMG]

cant even play the game without kunos teasing me. its getting out of hand.

AurusCE likes this.
  2. hazardic

hazardic Alien

nice showroom

3. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯ Hardcore Simmer

Lol, where you take this pic?

4. In the confines of my soul.

Seria17hri11er and Berry like this.
  5. grat

grat Simracer

Aris's video is out!

EDIT MOD: no it's not yet

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
    Jadonyx, seco46, Kyo and 2 others like this.
  6. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

nothing to see here (edited)
    :)

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  7. liakjim

liakjim Alien

private?

8. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Had a chance to watch it once...

9. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Probably because it wasn't supposed to be seen yet but some people are nosey **** (fill in the blanks yourself) and simply can't wait until friday.

10. So its unlisted, meaning its available to watch if you have the link. So someone must have leaked the link?

11. grat

grat Simracer

???? What are you talking about? Aris said last weekend that the video would have been out Monday or Tuesday. It has nothing to do with Friday's stuff ;)

Błażej, mantasisg 2 and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  12. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Srry, didn't know it wasn't supposed to bee shown...

Former post edited.

13. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

1st. this video has NOTHING to do with Friday announcement.

2nd. The video was private. It was changed in unlisted for me and Maurizio to write the subtitles...We use a 3rd party web app that permits us to write them together, but it needs to be unlisted, it's back to private now

Anyway, video will be out a bit later, we have to still write some metadata and subtitles. thanks for your patience.

14. grat

grat Simracer

@Aristotelis and mods: I feel I absolutely need to clarify right now the circumstances.

1. The video was listed in the videos section of the Youtube channel SurrealCar, which you encouraged me to subscribe to.

2. As you mentioned it would be out today, when I came back from work (Australia) I went to the Youtube channel to see if it was out. It was not the automatically playing video, but it was there in the list of "Assetto Corsa vs real life"

3. I thought it was therefore out and thought it was cool to share this beautiful news with everybody else.

now, in light of this information, I am sure you understand I am a bit offended by your accusation. I have no idea why the video was listed and publicly available, but for god's sake, take it on SurrealCar and not on me.

Aris: Ti voglio tanto bene, ma non possiamo trasformare in una caccia alle streghe qualsiasi cosa succeda.
    Non mi sembra proprio di aver fatto nulla di male, anche se capisco che da quanto ne potevi sapere tu, poteva darsi io fossi un hacker capace di trovare il video o non so che. Mi farebbe davvero tanto piacere ricevere delle scuse, o anche solo un sorriso. Grazie.

15. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Wait wait wait wait, Grat! It was absolutely not referred to you or anyone else here! Don't worry guys!

16. speeddrifter

speeddrifter Hardcore Simmer

So it's a guy on the SurrealCar channel who leaked the video! I was confused as well. Especially by the moderator comment:
    EDIT MOD: no it's not. It would be nice if you guys don't try to hack you way and find unlisted videos. Do you always have to ruin everything? seriously?

PhenOm likes this.
  17. Jaye

Jaye Alien

Short google search says that an unlisted video which is placed in a public playlist will be visible there. Strange understanding of unlisted by youtube but maybe this is the reason instead of hacking.

18. grat

grat Simracer

Luca, how can you say it sas not referred to me when the Mod's comment was in my post?

19. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

And where should he had to answer, if not here where the video was linked???
    Really, drama is not needed, again. If you felt accused in any way, well apologizes but it wasn't our intentions of course. Aris and SurrealCars are preparing this video since long time, think how they feel when suddendly it comes out when it is still not public.

Now let's wait the public video, it will be awesome. :)

alex72, pika4u, AurusCE and 6 others like this.
  20. grat

grat Simracer

Ok, ok. Luca. Thank you. All I wanted was to "clear my name". That's all. Of course I completely understand Aris's frustration and I have no hard feelings of any sort, as long as you know I did not hack anybody or anything. (se beccamo fori ;) )

Ps: ho mandato un messaggio a Aris e spero capisca. Magari la prossima volta che passo per Roma vengo a trovarvi e pago una birra. Un abbraccio.

nate and AC Support like this.