1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Game Crashing back to Dashboard again

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Gysepy, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Gysepy

Gysepy Gamer

I really cannot believe this, started up the game today and the same issue again, does not start at all and crashed back to dashboard. I thin AC has seen its time on console and once PC2 comes out its a dead duck.

Hazmat1267 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game Crashing Aug 28, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds game crashing please help Jul 6, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game crashing after loading car Jun 26, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Crashing on load - The UE4-AC2 Game has crashed... Feb 8, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game crashing on loadup Jan 21, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashing with "Fatal error" only in multiplayer - UDP Paket not read to the end Nov 1, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Why does my game keep crashing mid race? [Fanatec driver memory leak] Sep 1, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal Error Crashing In Game; Random!? Jul 11, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting The game showing Fatal error! and crashing when joining a specific online server May 3, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Series X - Game crashing when changing Caster 1.7.10 Apr 16, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashing when switching video settings Nov 24, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions game keeps freezing and crashing. Jun 7, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions game crashes back to dashboard, sometimes freezes before crashing, sometimes throws error “Error. Ou May 1, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting game keeps crashing [RESOLVED: Temporary backend server error] Feb 25, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Game constantly crashing - UE4-AC2 Fatal Error [GPU crash] Feb 19, 2021

3. A2J2

A2J2 Gamer

Same such a shame probably has to do with the MS update that came through today @AC_CM505

4. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi - Thanks for letting us know, we will investigate.

JzxBonsai likes this.
  5. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Just tried to load A/C crashing to dash uk.

Os version
    (Rs3_release_xbox_dev_1710.170830-2007)

It's the new xbox dashboard received on Saturday.

This really is getting to be a joke now, game won't load, custom championships not saving, car setups still not working correctly and online private lobby server ping issues. The games been out 12 months and things are getting worse.

SlimCharles and Gurkensepp like this.
  6. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Lol, what a s**tshow!

7. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Games just loaded back up, no servers found online though.

8. Gysepy

Gysepy Gamer

Game loaded fine first thing for me this morning but no servers, after switching to another game and back to AC it has not loaded since. To be fair now at this stage this is a complete joke

9. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Just loaded up another game, then went back to AC and it loaded up ok again. So turned Xbox completely off, back on green screen start up, AC loaded back up ok. Still no servers online though.

10. Hazmat1267

Hazmat1267 Rookie

Still not working for me...PC2 and Forza 7 can't come out soon enough.

11. Plato99mk2

Plato99mk2 Rookie

What a torrid situation where players are actually looking forward to a release of Forza to replace what was supposed to be the best simulator on the market.
    Epic epic fail. Timing is everything. PCars2 out in two weeks. No rush guys, in fact I wouldn't bother.

Hazmat1267 likes this.
  12. Hazmat1267

Hazmat1267 Rookie

Yeah, I know Forza isn't a true "Sim" but it's fun to play and it works when it's supposed to.

Hammerpgh likes this.
  13. Plato99mk2

Plato99mk2 Rookie

It's more fun than watching a game crash to desktop.

Hazmat1267 likes this.
  14. Hazmat1267

Hazmat1267 Rookie

true! Haha!

15. Plato99mk2

Plato99mk2 Rookie

The fact that no one seems to give a toss about this speaks volumes about the mindset of the community who have paid to play this on Xbox.
    A sense of inevitability and resignation?

Gurkensepp likes this.
  16. Still broken and nothing from the devs. Love the game when it works but this is starting to become beyond a joke. They should make RTR free for all season pass holders to make up for this mess. PCars 2 and Forza 7 round the corner people will quickly start forgetting about this gem if it doesn't get sorted soon.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Gurkensepp likes this.