1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Game won't start - Xbox One

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by alanmax, Aug 16, 2017.

1. HammerToof

HammerToof Rookie

Ha. Someone has made a right balls-up here. Bugs don't get much worse than not being able to play the game!

matt walker likes this.
  2. typhoonlight

typhoonlight Rookie

Hello i have the same problem i have open the game i'm back in the main menu again this sron has since 3 days

3. Tonydoc10

Tonydoc10 Racer

Any news? Unable to load the game, getting same problem as previously mentioned. Help?

4. BluuSpydeR

BluuSpydeR Gamer

Is there a monitoring and status checking process? Two days to get a response? Is this weekend's racing not going to be available?

5. ApeXShaver

ApeXShaver Rookie

I am giving more info...started like Tuesday, at first game would start but in lobbies said "no servers found", but could play single player. Then when trying to start game next day would kick me back to home screen, repeatedly. Yesterday same as Tuesday, no servers but could play SP. Today, won't load at all again...thought more info might help...This is making me play PCARS

6. McAlpinGTR

McAlpinGTR Rookie

Adding to the dog pile. Downloaded a Porsche car pack, next day will only bring loading screen, crashes back to console home screen. WTF... I just got my replacement wheel too...

7. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

I tried the game yesterday and everything seemed ok, was on it for a couple of hours hot lapping. Hope they sort it out soon but the fact it's not affecting everyone is a bit odd

Edit, Just on AC career mode right now all seems ok. I haven't currently got a gold membership, so I haven't raced online on AC at all don't know if this is why I'm ok on all the single player modes?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  8. ApeXShaver

ApeXShaver Rookie

Hey...are you? How about an update? I've been waiting since last Monday, I'm pretty patient and understanding but with no response it is almost starting to feel like we (xb1 users) are not that important. I can't imagine PC being down for a week! I don't want to be negative, please just give us an idea of what's going on or how much longer it might be, I know stuff happens please just keep us in the loop. Thanks, like your sim, that's why this sucks, ApeX

9. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi - The team are still looking into the issue unfortunately :( As
    The team are still investigating as we speak! :( We don't have a timeframe right now but be rest assured, we're looking into the problem.

10. typhoonlight

typhoonlight Rookie

Game still not working

11. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi - Yes, that's the case for some of our community. We're doing all we can to get the issue resolved as soon as possible :(

12. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Try signing out of Xbox live on everything you have. Then hard reset the Xbox sign back in and try and load game up. This worked for me.

_reborn_ likes this.
  13. _reborn_

_reborn_ Gamer

Alternatively, you can perform a full shutdown by going to SETTINGS > POWER & STARTUP and change POWER MODE from Instant-On to Energy-saving. After changing the setting, choose "Turn Xbox off". It can be powered back on by holding down the GUIDE button on the Xbox controller or the button on the front of the Xbox console. Once it's back online you can go back to SETTINGS > POWER & STARTUP and re-enable Instant-on.
    that one worked for me

14. sidy06

sidy06 Gamer

Reset console - not working for me.

15. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Mines broken again.

16. omgcoffee

omgcoffee Rookie

FWIW, i was able to get in and play for a few hours following AC_CM505's first response in this thread, but it has stopped working again for the past couple days. Never had to hard reset or anything to make it work. Seemed like maybe I caught it during a window when things had been changed on the server side.

17. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Was able to start the game this morning but no servers in multiplayer.

18. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone! Be rest assured, we are working very closely with Microsoft in order to try and resolve the launch issue many of you are experiencing. We want this solving ASAP :( Once again we want to thank you guys for your support and understanding and we'll keep you up to date with the latest here on our forums and across our other community channels.

Gurkensepp likes this.
  19. JuhaS

JuhaS Rookie

Just bought the game about two weeks ago for the Xbox One. Since last week, I have had the same problem - the game won't start. I did bought the add-on packages and installed those last week. Don't know, whether that has anything to do with the problem. I tried to start the game again yesterday evening (5 times) - no success. I even rebooted the Xbox One. Haven't tried to disconnect the console. I have a Thrustmaster TX with Thurstmaster F599XX Evo 30 Wheel Add-on connected to the Xbox.

20. [QUOTE = "JuhaS, post: 913760, member: 172261"] Acabei de comprar o jogo há cerca de duas semanas para o Xbox One. Desde a semana passada, tive o mesmo problema - o jogo não vai começar. Comprei os pacotes de complementos e os instalados na semana passada. Não sei se isso tem algo a ver com o problema. Tentei começar o jogo novamente na noite de ontem (5 vezes) - sem sucesso. Até reiniciei o Xbox One. Não tentei desconectar o console. Eu tenho um Thrustmaster TX com Thurstmaster F599XX Evo 30 Wheel Add-on conectado ao Xbox. [/ QUOTE]
    O jogo funciona apenas no modo off-line (o console não pode ser conectado à internet) até encontrar o motivo do problema. Para jogar online, você precisa aguardar que este problema seja resolvido.
    The game only works in offline mode (the console can not be connected to the internet) until you find the reason for the problem. To play online, you need to wait for this issue to be resolved.