1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Green Hell Trackday & MultiClassics Server

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Berniyh, Apr 7, 2017.

1. sacredaardvark

sacredaardvark Hardcore Simmer

Yeap, that worked, cheers :)

Track surface feels like a bit of a mess in that version though... Sometimes completely smooth and other times feels like driving on a washboard. It's also quite poorly optimized, so the fps is atrocious for me, compared to the later version. Oh well, at least it works now. :)

2. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Yes, the new version is a massive improvement.

I think LilSki gave Rafa some great tips to increase performance with it.

3. Solmyr

Solmyr Racer

I completely missed this thread. If you run classic cars events, I'm all for it ! I wish I could show up as often as possible.
    Thank you for organizing ! :cool:

Berniyh likes this.
  4. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

I have the Racing Legends server running (currently with 72D and 312T), but since I have it running under the hood of AC-SF, I make the announcements in the Streetfight thread.

I plan to return the MultiClassics endurance events in the autumn, maybe I can get more people into it then. :)

5. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Since Tajo seems to be buggy as well (was is it with these tracks … :rolleyes:), back to Nordschleife for the moment being.

I will have a look at some tracks suitable for trackdays and then maybe we'll try again next week.

6. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Tajo is pay to play online now AFAIK you have to buy the additional version to use the new build online (which makes it fairly useless for MP IMO)

7. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Minimum price though is 0,50€.

8. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Well then yeah, won't feature this track anymore.

Not that I refuse to pay, but it just sucks to require everyone to donate for that track especially because it really isn't obvious that you have to pay to be able to use it in this case.
    The game just crashes (and btw does some ugly FFB stuff before doing so!) without any further hint.

9. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Im in the same boat. It's up to the creator what they do but even if they charge 0.0001 it will drastically reduce the amount of users that own it I imagine.

10. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

It would be ok with me if it were a different track.

Right now it's misleading because it is not clear that there are 2 different versions.
    If I want to join a server and AC is telling me that I have this track and I checked that I have the latest version, then it should work. And not just crash.
    If he wants to have a separate, incompatible payware version, I'm not against that. Might even pay for it. But it should have a different track name, so it's clear that it's only for those that have the paid track.

Apart from that, the game crashes for me in SP mode as well when I try the new version.
    Anyway, I gave up on this track, even if it was nice. Will look for some other nice cruising tracks.

11. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

Sucks for the online crashes, I dont get crashes offline though, make sure you're using the right mode if you're running AI cars. Its a shame it would have been a killer AB track to cruise on, maybe we can make Rafa change his mind?

Schnipp likes this.
  12. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Yes, maybe allowing at least the 8 pit version in the free release would be a good idea.

13. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

I was trying practice mode, thus without any AI. Also it did show to me in the AI launcher that it has 8 pits.

14. Mathieu Labbé

Weird, worth posting in the RD support forum I guess. I dont have any issues but I have the donaters version, and you should too :p Especially with @Schnipp traffic mod, its quite entertaining.

Schnipp likes this.
  15. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

V1.0 has 8 pits.
    V1.1 (since then it's payware) the public/free one only has 1 pit spot.

16. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

I downloaded the track on Monday or Tuesday, so I'm pretty sure I've got the newest version, since there wasn't an update since then. That's also why I set it to 8 pits.

@Mathieu Labbé: in principle I don't have a problem with paying for stuff. (Hey, I'm paying for these two servers anyway …)
    But to be honest, I'm so annoyed with all those payware mod stuff spawning here and there that I'm almost close to "I won't touch any of them, leave me alone".
    As I'm looking into mods mostly to run them on the server (really don't have enough time for anything else, tbh) and since payware mods don't make sense on a server, I tend to stay away from them.
    It's ok if it's just a graphics update (it was like that for some mod, can't remember which one though) and the payware version just looks better, but otherwise is the same as the free version.
    If it's incompatible to the free version, I can't run it on the server and that's it then.

I just crossed Tajo off my list, not sure if I will still follow it's further development.

Edit: apart from that it's very much of a gray area since AC's TOS do not permit payware mods afaik.

17. Mathieu Labbé

Agreed, its becoming a trend, and I dont know where I stand on that subject TBH. But I also agree that mods nowadays dont compare to mods 5-10 years ago since they take so much more time to do, both in graphical and physics work. I mean, RSS cars are simply faboulously detailed and I can see why they charge (quite a lot) for them. But hey, thats a debate that could last days, so I'll stop the off-topic :)

18. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Should I tell you then that the newest version has 4 pits now?
    OK, 4 pits is still very low.

Edit: Well, at least I got a mail for the updated version, but I guess it will be updated on RD soon.

19. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

8 is the absolute lower limit. 4 is also what Trento has and for that very reason I've never set it up online.

Actually I don't really want to use anything that has less than 12 pits. Also don't get what the big deal is here.
    It should be very easy to fit even 24 pits on everyone of these tracks. Just have to extend the start section a bit.

20. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

On an on topic note, does anyone have a suggestion how to get this superb server more pobulated?