1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

[gtr4u] gt racing, cup racing, regular funevents and much more

Discussion in 'Online Leagues / Championships room' started by Sir_Bratwurst, May 23, 2015.

1. Sir_Bratwurst

Sir_Bratwurst Rookie

[​IMG]
    Hello racer!

I would like to introduce you to GTR4u.de, one of the biggest sim-racing communities in Germany. We went online in 2004 and can look back on a history with many championships and diverse simulations.

In the next couple of month we will start our GT Series, which will be based on Assetto Corsa and the next GT racing series at GTR4u. Here you can find a first teaser:

Beside long championships with 10+ races, we host regular funevents. At the moment we are in the final phase of the BMW M235i Cup, which will get a successor in the next weeks. Feel free to post in a suggestion in our forum!

We run our own Game- and Teamspeakserver, the TeamSpeak server can be found here:

[​IMG]

Furthemore we have an own SimSync-instance. The SimSync allows you to automatically download and update your AC-installation with the latest updates of car- and trackpack. Just extract the tool into your AC installation and run the instance. That's it. Easy, fast and reliant.

[​IMG]

Facebook: Link here
    GT Series: Link here
    Funevents: Link here
    TeamSpeak:
    Link here
    SimSync: Link here

Feel free to post in english at GTR4u.de, you'll always get a response.
    Hope to see you on track!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] Nordschleife Trophy | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Apr 7, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] Racing Pals RP Series - Sundays @ racing-pals.com Jan 22, 2024
    ACC General Discussions Coming back to racing Jan 7, 2024
    Online Leagues / Championships room I am trying to make a racing league! Dec 19, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Racing/Hotlapping against other players' ghost Dec 3, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT3 - USA Sprints | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Nov 7, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT4 - World Sprints | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Oct 8, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT3 - Euro Sprints #2 | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Sep 6, 2023
    ACC Tools ACC / OSR Setup Tool Web App (Open-Source-Racing.com) Aug 30, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Crazy-Racing vom GT3 09.09. - 10.12.2023 Aug 17, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT4 - Euro Sprints #2 | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Aug 9, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Global Motorsport Racing Aug 2, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Virtual TechArt GTstreet R now available for racing simulation Assetto Corsa Jun 29, 2023
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC vs iRACING at Monza GP Jun 25, 2023

3. Sir_Bratwurst

Sir_Bratwurst Rookie

Hello racers,

this week we're going to celebrate the finale of the BMW M Cup 2015 on the reloaded version of Blackwood. On monday (8pm) there will be an official practice race, before on wednesday (8pm, race starts at 9pm) the grande finale will take place. You can find more infos like race length, schedule, etc. under the links below.

[​IMG]
    Event thread

Registration

4. Sir_Bratwurst

Sir_Bratwurst Rookie

Hey guys,

it's time for a revival of the good old touring cars. In Germany that means only one thing: DTM. The old one. The real one. Four races on traditional circuits in Italy, UK and Germany over the classical DTM-distance of 100km.
    Registration just opened, you can check it out under the link below:

[​IMG]
    Overview DTM Revival 2015

5. Sir_Bratwurst

Sir_Bratwurst Rookie

6. Sir_Bratwurst

Sir_Bratwurst Rookie

7. Sir_Bratwurst

Sir_Bratwurst Rookie

Hey guys,

the registration for the brandnew GT Series 2015 just opened. Check out all the details under the link below:

[​IMG]
    More information

8. Sir_Bratwurst

Sir_Bratwurst Rookie

9. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Hello,

I was on the server and had an urgent family matter, so I was parked on the track. I´m sorry I did not go to pits, I was afk in 5 minutes and was kicked/blacklisted. Never had such urgent afk before.
    Could you please unblacklist me?

SteamID 76561198020229211

10. Sir_Bratwurst

Sir_Bratwurst Rookie

Hey Tberg,

yeah, your car was standing right on the racing line after the chicane, so it was quite a problem for the other racers. The ban is only temporarily, after the next server restart it's gone :)

Regards

11. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Thank you, and I´m terribly sorry for the bad parking :(

12. Sir_Bratwurst

Sir_Bratwurst Rookie

@No problem Tberg, maybe we can race together in the next week?

@all: Here is a short highlight video of the first round of our championship:

Next round is going to be Nürburgring Sprint. It will be interesting to see how the success ballast will change the performance of the drivers.
    [​IMG]
    Eventthread

Registration

13. Sir_Bratwurst

Sir_Bratwurst Rookie

Hey guys,

last night the second race of the GT Series 2015 took place at the Nürburgring. Here's a short highlight video

Imola is calling for the next round. See you there?
    [​IMG]
    Eventthread
    Race registration

14. Doctore

Doctore Rookie

Hey guys, and sorry for probably a very stupid question, but is there an english version of your simsync thing? My german is a bit rusty and I can't really tell what to do :(

Maybe there is a requirment to be german to race with you? :/

Edit: aahaa!! I managed to change the language to my native so no worries, well.. at least it's someone tried to make it look like Swedish anyway :p

The software asks for a serial key to install the GT series, where can I find this key?

Also if you want help to make some correction to the lang, just ask and I shall do my best :)

15. Quertreiber

Quertreiber Racer

16. Sir_Bratwurst

Sir_Bratwurst Rookie

Hey Doctore,

the software was developed by Achim from SimSync. I think he would be very happy to get some feedback on the language files.

We're working on an english version of the FAQ and reglement of the GT Series, but it will take some time =/

17. Sir_Bratwurst

Sir_Bratwurst Rookie

Here are the highlights of the third GT Series round in Imola:

You can find more information right here

18. Sir_Bratwurst

Sir_Bratwurst Rookie

So, the first street circuit awaits the GT Series racer. The famous Norisring will host the next round with up to 32 starters:
    [​IMG]
    Eventthread
    Race Registration

19. Sir_Bratwurst

Sir_Bratwurst Rookie

20. Sir_Bratwurst

Sir_Bratwurst Rookie

21. Quertreiber

Quertreiber Racer