1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help please with Fanatec CSL Elite

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by Ethernaly, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Ethernaly

Ethernaly Rookie

I bought this wheel, plugged into PS4 turned on the assetto corsa and everything worked fine. On the second start, however, the steering wheel stopped working. The buttons on the steering wheel work but the steering wheel does not work. The steering wheel is in blue mode and has the latest update, which is V292.

Any idea please ?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Suggestions PS4 Fanatec GT2 Support PLEASE+ Jun 27, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions fanatec-gt2-clubsports-support-please Jun 27, 2017
    Suggestions Fanatec GT2,Clubsports Support Please Jun 27, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Fanatec Xbox One: LED support please? Jun 24, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Ahhh, fanatec clubsport pedal v2 problems, please help Oct 5, 2014
    Chit Chat Room FANATEC CSS vs. Thrustmaster TH8RS??? Your Opinion Please... Apr 14, 2014
    Console Lounge Request - Virtual mirror in all cars please. Oct 11, 2017
    General modding discussion Please add option to delete current Track Camera Sep 3, 2017
    General modding discussion Please let there be Engine Start mod Jul 30, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Please help me i lost all hope with my TMX wheel Jul 29, 2017
    Sounds modding Fonsecker, could you help me, please? Jul 17, 2017
    Bug reports LOADİNG ERROR PLEASE HELP ME Jul 11, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Asettto Corsa Stopped Working... Please help me... Jul 6, 2017
    Suggestions lazy crew, please clean my car! Jun 26, 2017
    Console Lounge Can you bring Blackwood track to PS4 please Jun 19, 2017

3. Kriccor

Kriccor Rookie

I got the same problem. It occurs like 3 times out of 10. I think it happens when you start the game (with the wheel connected yet) e go direct for a track session: buttons work but no steering.
    Now this seems to work for me:
    -connect the wheel to ps4
    -launch ac
    -go to ingame wheel options
    -change something, like some button mapping or I only check g29 box
    -then you can do whatever you want and go on track.
    Give it a try and let us know
  4. Ethernaly

Ethernaly Rookie

Yes, it will be something like that. Sometimes it works, sometimes not - the difference is probably in the controllers login sequence and if it is in the game or in the dashboard. I'll solve it today.
  5. phil 909

phil 909 Rookie

Yes, i have this error too. hopefully it gets fixed in the next update.
    Thanks for the workaround Kriccor, will try it this week.