1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS4 Hori Racing Wheel Apex

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by iClaude, Nov 14, 2017.

1. iClaude

iClaude Rookie

Hi, i've bought a Hori Racing Wheel Apex, but I cannot set the steering wheel in the game settings.
    The two shift levers despite having tried all the possible settings I can not make them work as a change. Do you have a solution about it?
    thanks

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Horizon racing league on steam featuring asseto corsa gp2! Feb 13, 2015
    Suggestions Lock some apps to horizon Aug 15, 2017
    Console Lounge Forza horizon 3 porsche pack and the capacity to wait Apr 13, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues VR: Tweak LOCK CAMERA TO HORIZON, possible? Oct 22, 2016
    Suggestions Lock to horizon in dashcam Oct 10, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Horizon - discrete line of color change Aug 28, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Forza Horizon 3 Jul 28, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Horizon 3 , best arcade racer ever ? Jun 13, 2016
    General modding discussion Horizontal shadow tree issue Jun 12, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Adjustable lock to horizon Jun 7, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Triple Screen - 1 horizontal, 2 vertical Apr 8, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues lap time horizontal bar disappeared Apr 2, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Very blue horizon when you have no post processing Dec 15, 2015
    Tracks modding Distant horizon visible on replays? (problem solved thanks to ttm) Nov 14, 2015
    General modding discussion Adjusting the sun position values below horizon Nov 6, 2015

3. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

ISR.tv in their review said that you need to use the PS Normal mode on the wheel and select "controller - preset 2" from assetto's menu.

At 7:08

Good luck and let us know if It works!