1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How do you upload a replay to One Drive?

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Jezza819, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

I'm trying to figure out how to post a replay on the Xbox One. It's a DVR clip. I can see it in the Upload Studio app but I can't figure out how to get it over to One Drive. From what I've read it has to go to One Drive before you can post it to Youtube.

I think I read where you have to go into the saved clip and tell what it is (Game DVR) before it can be uploaded to One Drive?

What is the process in case I've get it totally wrong so far?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting How do i upload a replay? Oct 23, 2019
    Screens & Videos Uploading a replay to the Forums Feb 20, 2016
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Possibility to upload liveries on ACC Console Dec 6, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Do Special Event times have to be manually saved/uploaded to the leaderboard? Jun 26, 2020
    Console Lounge Unofficial console leaderboard uploading problem Feb 3, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Guys, I have lost permission on uploading files Mar 14, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Cannot upload files to forum Feb 18, 2018
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues help i can not upload logs file Feb 16, 2018
    Bug reports "Thunderous Herd" challenge bug- does not upload new medal reward Nov 16, 2017
    Suggestions Make it possible to upload pictures on the forum Apr 22, 2017
    Screens & Videos How do I upload an Assetto Corsa Video? Feb 27, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions PS4 SETUP how to download & upload in my console? Jan 4, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Uploading screenshots directly from PS4 Oct 22, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Evo Magazine just uploaded this Pragra video Aug 15, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Assetto Corsa Server Manager FTP error "Server saved correctly but not uploaded" May 14, 2016

3. ZapZap8

ZapZap8 Rookie

I don't think you need one drive to do that, I uploaded a couple videos some time ago just with the YouTube app in Xbox, you should see your clips there and just choose the ones you want to upload.. Hope this can help, cheers

Sent from my ZUK Z1 using Tapatalk

Jezza819 likes this.
  4. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

Ok let me try that and see what happens. I had just Googled "how to upload clips from Xbox" and that's where the One Drive thing came about.

5. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Easiest way is go to http://www.xboxclips.com/ and search for your gamertag. From there you can dowload your Clips and Screenshots.

And can you tell me your settings for your fanatec rim in AC? :)

6. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

I just tried that website and it said there are no videos for this profile. But I can see it in the Upload Studio app on the console. Are those two totally different things?

I'm at work right now but as soon as I get home I'll get those settings for you. Do you want the settings on the hub itself?

7. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Sounds weird. Perhaps there is something wrong with your upload settings.

Both please :) i have a csl elite but setting should be the same.

8. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

On hub:

SEN 900
    FF 030
    SHO 10
    ABS 090
    LIN off
    DEA off
    DRI off
    BRF 100

In Game:

FFB 35
    Kerb FFB 10
    Road FFB 10
    Slip FFB 10
    Understeer Effects off
    Use H Shifter off

9. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

Is it uploaded or is it just a clip on the hard drive of the Xbox. If you have not uploaded it it will not show up on any of those sites. Don't know about uploading to YouTube from the Xbox as I always go from my computer.

10. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

I'm assuming it's on the hard drive of the Xbox. Last night I was able to use the Youtube app on the Xbox and upload it to Youtube without having to go to One Drive. Now I just need to figure out how to embed it here.

Gurkensepp likes this.
  11. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Glad you could find a way to upload it. Anyway, the option to send it to OneDrive appears in the Upload app when you're done editing your clip.

Jezza819 likes this.
  12. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

Ok so you do have to edit it before you can upload it to One Drive. I kind of thought that was the case because of all the tags and things I saw but wasn't sure. It seems fairly easy with the Youtube app on the Xbox console if all your trying to do is show a raw unedited clip. But now I know there is the option to edit it in One Drive. Thanks for the help. :)

13. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Code:

[MEDIA=youtube]URL of clip here[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]-L_Cy481QRc[/MEDIA]

Jezza819 likes this.
  14. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Xbox One is the topic...

15. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

*Sigh* If you took the time to read the whole thread and see what was asked you would understand my post o_O

16. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Your vid is from playstation?

17. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

And? Do I have to buy an Xbox to explain how to embed a YouTube video in a forum post...

Again take the time to ready the whole thread rather than just looking at the pictures!