1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How far have you managed to get?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by leon_90, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Turk

Turk Alien

150. I tend to load up one of the special events when the patches and DLC come out to trial the new content.

leon_90 likes this.
  2. leon_90

leon_90 Hardcore Simmer

Coming close to break the 500 barrier :D:D Just got the gold on both the GTOs special events at Brands Hatch and Imola, lots of fun!

3. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

Would you look a this:
    upload_2017-9-23_4-14-44.png

16! That's almost 17! :D Yeah I don't care :)

Schnipp and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  4. MrDeap

MrDeap Hardcore Simmer

I have 362/669

I mostly done the time trial, but the races give 4 achievements.

5. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

9 :D After over 1000 hours. I don't use special events or career, I just create the event I want with content manager or (rarely nowadays) do MP.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  6. Trezoitao38

Trezoitao38 Simracer

53%.

Some are very easy to do. For example, the 288 GTO on Imola, my first lap I beat Gold.

But others are very difficult, like Supra Tuned on Vallelunga Classic.

And others to me seens unbalacend. I tried everything but cant do. And when you have some very old Special Events it is just the case, the cars becomes slower on newer updates and is almost impossible.

7. Turning off Stability Control and using a wheel is also a very good way to hone your driving technique. Just sayin'.
    ---------
    I have apparently unlocked 77 out of 669(!!!) achievements. I now have to go check out what these even are.

8. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

I've done maybe 100-something? (1800 hrs in AC, since April 2014). I am mildly interested but honestly when I fire up AC (Content Manager) the first click is on "online" , check if there is some server that I like, otherwise I try some new content both official or mod. Last night I saw there was a streetfight server with the new Ferraris and just enjoyed driving the 250 GTO and the 312 F1 67 around, then cruised on Lake Louise with a couple of other guys. I have this gut feeling that single player is "videogame" and multiplayer is "simulation".

On the other hand, I think the special events may be good as "recommended" combos. I actually would prefer the whole thing to be named "Recommended for you".

9. leon_90

leon_90 Hardcore Simmer

Considering that I use a pad, 25% stability control isn't that much at all to influence my driving. It is like I have none. Considering that I also disable TC in cars that have it :rolleyes: just sayin'

I don't get all the hatred against Special Events guys. I mean, I understand some of you don't bother, and it's ok. But why laugh at who cares? If they are there, it means devs like them too, consider them a part of their product, or they won't keep introducing new ones. Some of you guys keep ranting on the forum that people who always complain about the content in AC is delusional and hostile towards devs with their behaviour. Then you do the same but with other aspects of the title. What??
    My topic is about special achievements yes, but it is open to you if you want to talk about other milestones you got in the game. Hours played, mp races won, mastering a track you always struggled with. I want to know how you squeezed every last drop out of the game ;)

Octane likes this.
  10. Trezoitao38

Trezoitao38 Simracer

In my opinion Special Events is better than Carrer mode on Assetto Corsa.

Carrer mode is boring. But a real balanced Special Event is really cool.

leon_90 and Michael Hornbuckle like this.
  11. RReed43

RReed43 Hardcore Simmer

I've completed 193. I like them and appreciate that they force me to drive cars and track combos that I wouldn't normally select and have introduced me to some really wonderful experiences. The down side is that they are very uneven in regard to difficulty. Some are very easy and some are impossible. Thank goodness for both the ability of steam to check whether anyone has ever achieved a particularly award and for RLT for seeing how difficult achieving particular times real is. They are best when you have a car/track combo that is fun to drive and an award that really challenges you to work for it.

Octane and leon_90 like this.
  12. Kade

Kade Hardcore Simmer

A couple..

[​IMG]

nijeat, nfsw55, claudiopolez and 11 others like this.
  13. leon_90

leon_90 Hardcore Simmer

WOW!!!
    Congrats mate, you are the absolute best! :eek::eek::eek:

14. Wow nice work! The devs should let you set a special event up as a reward.

15. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

589/669

I do like them.
    Some are quite easy but others are a challenge to get gold.
    The ones that require more commitment are really good to get to know the car and track.
    I miss the challenges for the Tripl3 Pack, as I think there aren’t any for those cars.

leon_90 likes this.
  16. ouvert

ouvert Alien

got myself 10 out of 669 ... no idea how or why :)

17. rd.king

rd.king Hardcore Simmer

Me to and after only 661 hours in game. :)

18. ouvert

ouvert Alien

I'm like 170 or something ... :)

19. McGregor

McGregor Gamer

IMG_1099.PNG

428. Damn you Unusual Sounds!! I really enjoy a lot of the challenges. Definitely force you to push yourself with certain combos.

leon_90 likes this.
  20. bromstarzan

bromstarzan Hardcore Simmer

11/669
    718h ingame.