1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Impresions, bugs & issues and suggestions from 1.09 Update!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Donnced2, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Well, new update, and first at all thanks to the development team of Kunos for the hard work!
    Give those guy's a beer!

My global impresions are good about the update, the handling improved, see the car in box or on grid like PC version, the improved clouds, improved lighting, improved online servers, the fix of gear shifts issue on pagani huayra with controler,the HUD tyre app and clutch, brake and acceleration pedal bars,the improvement of AI on race start, historic Silverstone and the Porsche Pack one!

But....sadly not all is good in the update.. and need to be fixed!

• the new presets button mapping sucks...for be able to look left & right on my T150RS i got to put the G29 preset..
      On cars like the 918 Spyder, the same button of MGU-H is the one of TC, and cause of this i can't modify TC...on other cars same kind of problems with hand brake, claxon, lights...
    • Brake balance on the fly is broken.
    • engine sound from the Porsche 917/30 seems to start only when reaching 5000RMP..don't seem normal.
    • Sound Stuttering in lots of cars in straights,more accentuated with the Panamera 2G
    • sound volume jumping in the IU
    • sound issue in IU that hives only sound output in one chanel /mono still there...
    • wheel automatically going back to 1080 degrees when you enter or exit a race...even if you changed manually the wheel to 900 degrees for example.
    • sun glare to strong that don't let you see anything in some tracks like tourist nordschleife at 18:00h clear day.
    • framerate inestable with more than 12 AI cars on track.
    • framerate stuttering taking damage.
    • news section in IU hives still 1.03 update information.
    • red proximity arrows disappeared and no maner to activate them.
    • when you touch the car settings, you see the lights of the car flickering.

_-SUGGESTIONS-_

• Now more than ever, needs personalised button mapping!
    • keyboard /button box compatibility for extra personalised button mapping!
    • UDP application compatibility.
    • ability to activate /deactivate virtual rear mirror.
    • ability to activate/deactivate red proximity arrows.
    • more FoV option.
    • personal best offline leaderboard.
    • online leaderboards.
    • ability to have minimap & tyre app at same time on HUD(and smaller).
    • Telemetry screen.
    • Type of tarmac option and initial levels of grip.
    • full length replay of races.

Thanks again, and keep up the good work guys, hope to see things fixed once for all like sound issues and hope to see soon the realy needed personalised button mapping, keyboard compatibility &UDP applications.

nosoks, ppbucko, svenvangent and 8 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars little Bugs on 2023 Liveries Apr 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.5 patch Nov 24, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.4.1 patch Nov 11, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.2.2 patch Oct 14, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.1 patch Sep 30, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.7.10 patch Mar 22, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions New PS5 Version FULL WITH ERRORS AND BUGS !!! UNPLAYABLE !!! Feb 25, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Hotlap session crash and bugs Dec 24, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Various bugs in ACC 1.8 Nov 24, 2021
    ACC Gameplay career mode bugs and issues May 28, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality VR bugs Mar 29, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Some bugs I found in v1.7.4 Feb 25, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Nordschleife Tourist Bugs Report Feb 19, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Bugs/Craphics Feb 14, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality Oculus Quest 2 - Bugs the view into 2D after some time playing Dec 29, 2020

3. Sigurd615

Sigurd615 Racer

The degrees of rotation bug is a major problem.

The button mapping and sound issues suck but at least you can still play.

4. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

I agree. Rotation degrees bug is a major problem. You can not change wheel rotation degrees in g29 wheel, so it's undriveable to drive some cars...

Jan Duin likes this.
  5. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Mauler_77 likes this.
  6. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Well here goes two things more.
    • last lap white flag is gone.
    • lotus exos stage 1 lock to lock steering degree seems to be broken, you turn you wheel 45 degree and the car does his 180 degree full lock,making the car to sensitive And undriveable.

@Scuderia Paul i now there's a bug tread,but this tread says imperesions,bugs and issues and suggestions

Would be great see guys posting their's impresions and suggestions and can also post their bugs/ issue.

7. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

I think the steering degrees is broken with all the cars. However, there is some cars in which is more noticiable than others. Please check the Lotus F1 modern car and you will see it's undriveable... I suppose the cars with a slower steering degrees (Formulas) the bug is more noticiable than others (like GT cars, with higher steering degrees)

8. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

Same here

T300rs, t3pa, t8ha, ps vr

9. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

This might be why m/s sent the patch back, found to many issues while p/s let it through. That steering dor sounds like a major issue.

fedepino and MBK72 like this.
  10. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

I think you are under the impression that MS goes over these patches with a fine toothed comb, they don't, they just make sure it doesn't brick the console, I can't really see that any of these issues would lead to rejection from MS.

Mauler_77 and Pleite like this.
  11. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Yes i now,the exos is the lotus formula that you mentioned...
    Hopefully we don't have to wait a month for this mess been fixed.. realy hotfix needed..

And those new button layout presets are a mess and really bad implemented..
    Men....It's soo dificult to put a screen that allows to personalise your button mapping and compatibility with an USB/Bluetooth keyboard to extend button mapping just like in PC.. or what even other games do have on consoles..

paul_wev likes this.
  12. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Well in the patch notes they said "translation corrections..."

Well....i have to say..that the guy that did the Spanish correction should better go back to school.

In car setting menu, more concrete the tyres.. they chanced the words "blistering" and "graining" to "quemado" the two of them... and that means in English "burned".

So put back the words in English please

Otherwise the correct translation is:

Blistering - "abrasion"
    Graining - "graneado"

Second issue... imposible to see how much blistering and graining you have, because it doesn't show up in tyre application.
    And if you go to box, automatically they go back to 0%

Third issue... doing burnouts non stop before the update.. there was a point that the tyres "exploded" and sended you back to box...
    Now you can do them non stop...and they don't exploded.

Keeping the engine full throttle touching rev limiter non stop..don't affect the engine... no overhead.. no failure.. that's a bit unrealistic.

Thanks in advance to have a look into that..

13. barkx_

barkx_ Racer

Like the Update also! but online is a disaster. Most Players with 250+ Ping. Haven't seen such an amount of high pings before the Patch.
    And still we need private Lobbies so bad, just crash kiddies out there ! :mad:

Donnced2 likes this.
  14. Bazilews

Bazilews Rookie

The steering degrees is broken with all the cars, especially on formula cars. I hope you fix it soon as possible. Its a major problem.
    T500RS + TH8A

Dawgpaws11 likes this.
  15. skeinon

skeinon Rookie

Hi all,
    please Kunos.. add buttons mapping as soon as possible...
    Now, steering wheel layouts don't use circle button as handbrake and, my g29 hardware mod, has circle button hardwired with the custom handbrake leverage.... (cry)

16. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

That might be because people complained about the game having region lock.

LeDude83 likes this.
  17. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

Yes the maximum Ping feature is now a must use. The server list is huge but there are a lot of 150+ ping rooms that need to be filtered out. It makes it look like more people are playing but in reality the numbers are still quite limited. High ping and high numbers of players both cause significant stutter in the slow corners.

18. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

The more i played,more bugs and issues i find..
    And sounds aren't improved like i thought... they are way more bugged than before.. couldn't even play comfortable with headphones on..

And also encountered the invisible wall under the tunnel of monza 1966 with the Porsche 917/30..

Deleted the update, and back to the 1.0 version... i can handle the screen tearing, at least my wheel work as it should, faster AI and the sounds while better also..

Hopefully version 1.10 lands very soon and really fixes the mess that 1.09 is

ppbucko and MBK72 like this.
  19. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I'm starting to think us Xbox users have got away with this one. Donnced how come you have found so many bugs in 24 hours that the Kunos test team failed to spot I mean the steering wheel bug on the newest most popular wheel beggars belief, If I was lord Kunos I'd be on the phone to you, hello fancy doing some testing for us.

paul_wev, MBK72 and Donnced2 like this.
  20. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

I just hope Lord Kunos has set aside a good amount of money from the sales of season pass and DLC to pay the small, dedicated team overtime to get these new issues, along with the previously existing ones fixed !
    I do hope a hotfix or even a retraction / rollback to 1.03 is implemented ASAP until a definitive fix is released ?

MBK72 and Luke7 like this.
  21. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

I've several questions to Lord Kunos too:

Have you identified the steering wheel bug? Have you addressed in your offices? Are you going to release a hotfix or we will have to wait one month until the next Porsche Pack?

Thanks in advance, but I recommend your company should test the console patches better than the 1.09. There're a lot of noticiable bugs easily to find.

MBK72, Bazilews and Luke7 like this.