1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Is there any ways to sabotage servers ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by mantasisg 2, Jan 24, 2018.

1. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Hello, I was just wondering about this since yesterday. We should have had race in my mod track in SimRacingSystem yesterday. And it got totally stuck when practice session time ran out. I'm very worried that something could have been wrong about the mod. But one member wrote that same thing has happened in Brands Hatch in the same league.

Interesting thing, which @LeiF pointed out, was that servers don't switch sessions while someone is logging in. If that is true, I wonder if it is possible to hold on logging in somehow ? And this way freeze servers on the end of the sessions.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Brake always on slightly. Jan 29, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G920 buttons always on Sep 9, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions AI driver always DSQ Jun 13, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Crashes ALWAYS in VR [system instability] Jun 11, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars 992 Cup car exhaust flame going sideways Mar 26, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Always Disconnected? Feb 26, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars AM Vantage V8, car jacks always out Nov 25, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Interior rear camera screen always off [Mirrors disabled] Sep 17, 2021
    Screens & Videos Swedish brick going sideways Jul 18, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crash always with Hungaroring Line 3168 [.pak signature mismatch] Apr 8, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Can drivers select a Class manually (eg AM, PRO etc) for a Server or is it always automatic? Apr 6, 2021
    ACC Gameplay Dinamic weather works but resolves always to rain Mar 11, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Always CPU >99% after upgrade to i7 10700K Feb 16, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Throttle/brake always active problem resolve guide. Dec 13, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer "teamName" property is always null in result files Nov 13, 2020

3. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Nothing is really impossible but its also highly unlikely anyone would bother to do so. Its possible their servers are just being stretched a bit too hard, after all isnt SRS a free service? Im sure they arent spending big dollars on servers so they are probably just stretching their resources a bit thin plus possible bugs in their code.

4. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Something like that could be. Yes it is totaly free. They have a few adds though, not sure if that compensates the costs. I would donate for better service, as it is pretty good.

Yesterday it was only two splits. And not more than 30players. I was in first split with 21 players maybe. Usually SRS can host four splits, thats nearly hunderd players, I guess. IDK if they ever host a server with more than 24 users. So yesterday it should have been less than half of the capacity.

I'm afraid, that it could end up like RSR app, nothing lasts forever, especially when it is serving for free, or nearly for free. And nothing really is free.

5. Turk

Turk Alien

As long as their costs are below 7c, sure. Online advertising pays next to nothing, it's almost not worth having on a site.

6. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

It used to be quite common on pickup servers, not moving on to the next session, but I didn't think it would happen on booked servers.
    I think it may have something to do with people joining or leaving the server just at the wrong time, like when it's transitioning from one session to the next.
    Just an observation.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

brioche and Sean like this.