1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Issues with Bonus Pack 3

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by AC_CM505, Feb 12, 2018.

1. CJ1045

CJ1045 Rookie

Just tried it and that generates a crash - sorry!

CJ

2. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

at least it is consistent among consoles......................

3. fireballR18

fireballR18 Gamer

Yes...crashes. Tried to run a race weekend with Huracan GT3 in Laguna. No chance.

Very disappointing. Assetto Cars :D

4. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

Assetto Crash

I'm sorry. I'm not going to test any combo. I honestly think it's a Kunos work.

Thanks to PC2 4.0 patch I'm going to keep my AC copy into his box.

Project Cars 2 is already a great racing game, and I'm not going to hold blue crashes...

Keep the work Kunos, and please test the patches before the release.

5. CJ1045

CJ1045 Rookie

And you think version 4.0 is going to be bug free??!!!! I hope that they have fixed the sound as it is currently a lot worse than PC1 especially the gear change that sounds like someone is banging a gong and I might even be able to drive on an oval. Personally not holding my breath as these were not on the PC bug fix list. 11gig still to go.

CJ

6. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

At least I will be happy if it doesn't crash my console.

I'm not going to discuss which game is better. Both of them are great games, obviously both of them have bugs, but the last AC updates are being a disaster.

And I don't forget Marco Massarutto speech where he said both versions should be almost identical. I'm still waiting for a lot of missed features in console version (false starts, keyboards support, etc).

7. Martin Cirera

Martin Cirera Rookie

1.18 still broke like 1.17!. Laguna Seca crash

8. CJ1045

CJ1045 Rookie

For me the new patch is a litttle better as I mainly Hotlap - before that crashed Laguna Seca, now it doesn't. They have also fixed the Huayra and the cones at Laguna Seca.

CJ

9. Same here. Updated to 1.18, tried the 2016 919 at Spa for practice and crash...

10. ACRinki

ACRinki Rookie

Hi all,
    1.19 is available for download.

11. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Xb1 - the setups bug is back after latest update.
    I can only save 1 setup in the whole game.
    Every time I try to save another setup it just overwrites the previous one.

12. Traks1

Traks1 Racer

1.20 out now on PS4.

13. peppetod

peppetod Gamer

Have you ever complained about any of the bugs regarding asphalt settings in multiplayer or just me? Changing the type of surface in the options is completely useless, the asphalt is always optimal. It's been like this for almost a year and nobody has ever complained. I'd like to be able to change it but it does not work. I already did a post a long time ago on this forum but I've never had any answers. Can any administrator answer me please?

14. MarcoM

MarcoM Gamer

AC on ps4 crashes everytime I try to use the Ferrari 312 T. Is this a known one?

15. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Big issue... Where are the 12 special events from bonus pack 3.....

"love" the silence of the dev team towards the console version costumers....

Very professional!