1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic It's hard too say but... (console)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by iwanchek, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Rudski

Rudski Alien

It's a different team. 505 games does the console.

2. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

That is not correct, Kunos make the console game, 505 publish it.

Edit, I cannot quote from a locked thread but I think it is possible to link...

Click me

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    bradleyland likes this.
  3. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Best comment so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daveftones likes this.
  4. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

Do you know how much longer it takes to get a patch by Sony/MS compared to shelling out a patch to the PC players ? So only if and when there is enough new content accumulated will it be sent towards Sony/MS for approval processing .
    On Steam it´s fairly easy : Create update, upload update to steamdb, enable DL for steamusers, steamusers dl update. That´s one of the reason you might be seeing multiple updates inside a week (classical patching fever after a big content patch to eke out the edges that were overlooked^^)#stickbetweenlegsNr.1

Yes, the game you got on the console is lacking, but : it takes some damn time to transfer AC from PC to console without making consoles explode while still retaining the technical aspects of what is " good " in AC .
    Then add on top of that already good workload the ongoing development process with new cars, tracks, bells&whistles .
    It is only naturally for the console version to lag behind the PC´s base .
    Think of the PC version as the pacemaker for not only the PC guys, but also the console players which will inevitably get a perfect clone of PC AC, or as close as is possible .
    #stickbetweenlegs2

That unfortunately takes time, your time, his time, her time, and also that guy over there´s time as well.
    I can only tell you to be patient and enjoy the game for what it is, but I will also tell you that I personally find it not good to be fixated to just one driving game .
    Instead we all should be driving all of them and enjoying them for what they are, not permanently putting them in competition when they arent due to very differing approaches and also different prerequisites ( where you can compare them, DO SO FOR SCIENCE ! )

Now get behind yer wheels, yall and drive.

5. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

FDev don't seem to have an issue with Elite, 2.3 released yesterday for PC, and guess what, XBO got it the very same day.

Horizon Zero Dawn received 6 patches in the first few weeks of release.

Console patch approval has been used as a scape goat for far too long.

hoss2852 and bradleyland like this.
  6. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Kunos fixed the ps dor issue in less than a week after one of the updates.

bradleyland likes this.
  7. Rudski

Rudski Alien

Ohh thanks for the correction. I thought they did more.
    Something still is telling me that there are two teams working on it maybe two Kunos teams.

8. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

@SkechBG
    You dont even have the game on PC so I dont understand why you pretend that you do.
    [​IMG]

ooooooor you have connected the wrong steam account

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  9. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

ITT: The AC community provides a fine example of argumentum ad infinitum.

10. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

He have several accounts and a large community (Yestarday i played with him on steam in AC) So dont judge by the log in info

11. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I suggest him to add the right steam account then to put some weight behind his words.

12. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Wow! Idk what weight you talking about but how i said is a founder of a large sim race community (im member of it) in Assetto Corsa,Project Cars,Gran Turismo,iRacing,Automobilista and he plays with differend accounts depending on the platform! I have 2 steam accounts, 4 ps4 accounts and 2 xbox one,for exemple. I meet him in AC on steam and on ps4 several times and what i remember he owns also multiple accounts..so i dont know what he needs to proof..but what i know is a serious sim racer also a very clean, the community is based on respectful and clean racers also!

13. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

It takes one minute to connect the right account.

bradleyland likes this.
  14. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Yes its true, but not everyone link steam accounts (i dont use mine too) privacy maybe i own a youtube channel and dont want people see my steam account for exemple...he owns a big community maybe this is the reason, im a member and i know 2 of hes accounts only but im sure he have more, because in some livestreams i recognize hes voice but the nicknames are differend! Whatever i go race a bit , nothing new for the incoming patch yet :(

15. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Intentionally or not, making threads with titles that doesnt tell nothing or almost nothing about the topic, force you to enter on the thread if you wanna know what the thread is about.

Is something very usual on this forum. Some people for sure does this stuff intentionally to get more views. Not this time i think, because the topic itself is not very clear honestly.

Im not totaly against threads of this kind, as I believe devs can have some feedback on how the community feels about the game. But IMO is more usefull for them to point specific problems.

16. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Why are you responding then if you find this thread?!

More specific problems?!
    I think i wrote from my perspective what those problems might be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

It's hard to take your post serious when you compare an exclusive game to Sony that cost tens of millions to develop, which means they will have the means to get ahead of the cue in patch approval. You clearly have no idea how things work.

Please though, do tell us how it's a rubbish excuse like you understand how the industry works, again.