1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Just to say "Thank you Kunos" :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by paulieGTR, Nov 8, 2013.

1. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou very much Kunos.

Finally we can all stop dreaming and wake up.:p

lol... i'm heading over to steam now to get AC Er.

rotflmao - catch you guys later on tonight, hehehehehhehehehehe...

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Thanks to Kunos and Steam. [pricing grievance - publisher issue] Jul 29, 2020
    Console Lounge Thanks Kunos Jul 1, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Thank you Kunos! Let us show you some love and allow us pre order IGT DLC Nov 9, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Thanks, Kunos Jul 1, 2019
    ACC Physics Tyre deformation. Thanks Kunos! Jun 9, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Thank you Kunos for better telemetry handling off track Apr 18, 2019
    XBox One Discussions Thanks Kunos Dec 30, 2017
    Chit Chat Room thank you kunos this game is just so nice! Mar 24, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Thank you Kunos Oct 22, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions thank you kunos this game is beautiful Oct 5, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Simply want to say thank you Kunos! Sep 24, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Thank you KUNOS for letting me win my first Kart Race! Aug 29, 2016
    Chit Chat Room gpl owner says thank you Kunos Jul 21, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Thanks Kunos for fixing VR in the latest patch! Jul 18, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Thank u kunos Oct 10, 2015

3. magicfr

magicfr Sébastien Tixier

4. baloche

baloche sorry for my english

YIIIIHAAAAA !!!

THANKS YOU KUNOS !!!!!!

5. Kev_

Kev_ Rookie

Yep, finally. It work fine for me.
    Had a drive with BMW Z4 at Imola with keyboard (wheel dismounted currently). All looks good.

paulieGTR likes this.
  6. baloche

baloche sorry for my english

YEAH ! Kunos Best Team in the World !:):):)
    All Kudos For Kunos !!! :cool::cool::cool:

Solmyr, paulieGTR and dkwuan like this.
  7. magicfr

magicfr Sébastien Tixier

Wish you good luck with the launch, from what I see, I hope you will be able to go sleep this night.
    Have faith, your sim is great!
    Cheers!

dkwuan, Hanzales and paulieGTR like this.
  8. DaveASpec

DaveASpec Gamer

per quanto tempo si potrà scaricare a questo prezzo?

9. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei Hardcore Simmer

Big Congrats from me aswell!!!

dkwuan and paulieGTR like this.
  10. Amazing. Thank you KS.

paulieGTR likes this.
  11. Thank you!

paulieGTR likes this.
  12. J. Borges

J. Borges Racer

I didn't want to create a new thread just to ask if my PC can run the game. If anyone can tell me, I would appreciate it. Here are the specs:

CPU - AMD Phenom II X4 925 2.8Ghz
    Motherboard - MSI 770-G45
    GPU - Radeon HD 5750 1GB
    4GB RAM 1333Mhz
    32" LCD TV 1920X1080 60Hz
    Windows 8 64bit

If I can run the game, on what settings? I want to try this so bad but my PC is really not good. :(

13. MapleHamwich

MapleHamwich Gamer

Very excited to get home and do some laps. : D

Bye bye rFactor 2 and iRacing!

14. 88qba88

88qba88 Gamer

Thanks!

15. amp88

amp88 Gamer

First impressions after a quick test of a few cars: WOW! Truly, the dev team has done a fantastic job already to get to this level. The feeling of weight the cars have, the sounds, everything so far just seems to meet or exceed the expectations I had after the Tech Preview. To everyone who's worked on the sim so far: Well done!

I can't say for sure (I have a somewhat similar spec to you, but there are some differences), but you should be able to run the early access with ~60fps @ 1080p with some quite low detail settings. For the moment I'm running with basically all the eye candy turned off (i.e. no AA/AF, sliders down etc) and I get a pretty steady 60fps with between 70-75% GPU activity (according to catalyst control centre). Have you already run the Tech Preview before?

16. Pulley

Pulley Simracer

Thank You Kunos :)

Hanzales and paulieGTR like this.
  17. l2l

l2l Gamer

Thank you!

paulieGTR likes this.
  18. Congratulations all the staff, the sim it's amazing...I can't stop driving...again you rock Kunos!!!!!

Hanzales and paulieGTR like this.
  19. nibir

nibir Rookie

Thank you!

20. Doug

Doug Racer

Thanks Kunos! Well worth the wait! :)

dkwuan, Hanzales and paulieGTR like this.
  21. J. Borges

J. Borges Racer

No, I haven't tried the Tech Preview because of the specs of my PC. I'll give it a shot and I'll purchase the early access. If it doesn't run well, I can wait and buy a new PC later.

paulieGTR likes this.