1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS4 Kunos any plans for..

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by PRO Stream BG, Apr 20, 2017.

1. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

I have a specific questions about future development on Playstation 4 Pro version!

1. ANY chance to release a Playstation 4 Pro support (for exemple better textures,more cars for single player, or any type of performance upgrade due of the extra power)?

2. ANY chance to make a Playstation 4 Platinum Headset 7.1 app support for 3D Audio preset?

3. ANY chance to make a PSVR support at least for single player?

Thx if somebody can give some answer!
    paul_wev likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room What are Kunos next track plans? Jun 25, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Kunos' plans after 1.4? Oct 13, 2015
    Suggestions [Request to Kunos] Porting Formula 1600, 1800 & 2000 from netKar PRO to Assetto Corsa Jul 11, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Clubsport patch please Kunos? Jun 9, 2017
    Suggestions Include SimRacingSystem as official Content and Add Official Kunos Competitions Jun 5, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Kunos a modern FWD touring car maybe? May 30, 2017
    Console Lounge GG kunos. May 18, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Kunos not using car licenses to full potential May 15, 2017
    Suggestions Kunos Discord channel? May 11, 2017
    Console Lounge Kunos T-shirts? May 2, 2017
    Suggestions Hi, Lord Kunos! Please read and forward this detail to the relevant person. Very important! May 2, 2017
    Console Lounge Kunos.... Will we have in the next update Button mapping ? Apr 30, 2017
    Console Lounge Kunos level of customer support Apr 27, 2017
    Suggestions Team Kunos in Motorsport? who would want something like that ? Apr 5, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Pit menu by Kunos - how to customize Mar 24, 2017

3. cysxdnfy

cysxdnfy Rookie

I'm sure that playstation have said that they want to keep both consoles equal so I don't think you would have to ability to have more cars but the rest is possible like vr and graphics but I don't think they will do any of that.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk
    PRO Stream BG likes this.
  4. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Yes i agree to have same versions but for online..for offline increase grid is not a game brake fetures compared to normal one...
  5. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Pro Support is possible as I seem to remember Stefano or Marco saying so. I would love to see the Platinum Headset get supported with 3D audio as that is great. PSVR support is absolutely not happening. I think. I'd be amazed to see it actually.
    PRO Stream BG likes this.
  6. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Definitivley the 3D audio is awesome feture for games... (i played Uncharted 4 with my Platinum Headset and is super immersive, and is way better than 7.1 surround only) and i think for AC gone a be amazing to hear every close to your car with a 3D sound depth...also gone a be much more immersive and realistic , defenetivley from all this 3 questions i prefere the 3D audio support...and in game like AC is much more easy implementation due of the style is not so complex like Uncharted 4 where you have enemys above and under you... And i think gone a be really cool to make a racing game with this audio option.. Nobody makes it yet for race game...and i hope Kunos make the step first!
    Scuderia Paul and paul_wev like this.