1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Kunos, What is going on?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by SlimCharles, Feb 12, 2018.

1. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Yes, on the MC12 GT1 as reported by @Scuderia Paul

Xherdani likes this.
  2. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Ah okay thx! We should work as Testers at Kunos haha :D

svenvangent, Scuderia Paul and olevet like this.
  3. Mike Jones

Mike Jones Gamer

That's good to hear. Hopefully we don't have to wait long for the issues to be rectified!

Scuderia Paul and olevet like this.
  4. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

5. sirio994

sirio994 Gamer

Good news! Are there chances of seeing some small features added (ai slider, variance and fuel estimation)?

6. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

HI! Thanks for the update on what kunos is doing.

Can you please inform us about the new 12 special events of the new DLC when they will be added on the console version?

Because they are on the PC version but not in the console update.

Can you also ask to the dev team if we will receive the B.O.P Feature that was implemented quite some time ago in PC version?

Thanks in advance

joaocb40, Scuderia Paul and olevet like this.
  7. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Hey Kunos, i drove the Alfa Romeo a minute ago online at Laguna Seca and the dashboard worked ("SHIFT"-Display)?! WTF?! :D

8. peppetod

peppetod Gamer

I was hoping for the possibility to set the pit strategy in real time while racing. This feature is also in the pc version

joaocb40, Ciccina2016 and pippo10 like this.
  9. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I don't want go be a negative Nancy. But there seams to have been zero effort in the last 5 months to work on even a fraction of the flaws of this game or a fraction of the missing PC features. I don't even expect things like leaderboards or proper timing to be worked on, but other features like BOP, AI variation, wind adjustment ( don't really care about that 1 though ),that's without re-mentioning the crucial improvements to online.

P.S I had a quick go on Laguna today. Kunos have recreated this track brilliantly. Makes me really want Barthurst in AC too. Kunos just keep improving with their track building skills. C7 GT2 also caused my game to crash.

olevet likes this.
  10. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

That's something I've always wanted since the beginning. The fuel tab is there, they just need to add one value: fuel per lap.

DatNoiseV12, olevet and Xherdani like this.
  11. peppetod

peppetod Gamer

I'm wrong or the surface settings in online races are still bugged? Beause I always use optimum settings since from the first time changing surface was unuseful

12. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Would be frustrating... this are BASICS for a game like AC! :(

SlimCharles likes this.
  13. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

I ran stradale 33 about 50 laps yesterday on Seca, ran out of fuel on 42nd lap right after corcscrew and still was able to roll into pits all way on my own!:) Just want to thank Kunos for this update, I loved track 13 years ago on GT4 and now it is even better version!

14. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

That is true... The laguna seca laser scaned from kunos is amazing, nice to have a new track
    And the alfa Stradale 33 is a pure joy to drive and hear

15. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

the content is well made, that's true. there are some graphical hiccups with trees, billboards, liveries but it's overall pretty good.

i also had another crash with the sauber c9 at laguna. practice mode, end of 3rd lap, game entered slow-motion and then a blue screen. these issues seem so random.

svenvangent and olevet like this.
  16. Gulf917K

Gulf917K Racer

Personally. I will just race a car I know is ok around Laguna Seca.
    Or drive another track until it’s fixed as I’m sure it will be.
    No big deal. There are more important things in life!!

@P73, olevet and Ciccina2016 like this.
  17. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

This is true but knowing the bugs and the beez and Assetto Corsa can fix this ,than we get the honing .

olevet likes this.
  18. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

I had a quick go in the stradale at Laguna Seca and there was no crash. I also tried the Ferrari f2004 to see if the setup bug was fixed and again no problems.

I did have quite frequent game crashing before the latest patch though.

I will try the other cars today and brace myself for the crash. Will report the findings.

19. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

don't take Corvette C7R, blue screen appears following ps4 reboot.

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  20. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

I ignored your advice and guess what. It crashed.

Scuderia Paul and Ace Pumpkin like this.