1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Laserscanned Laguna Seca + 6 bonus cars will be free!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by ShredatorFIN, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Assetto Corsa updated it's Facebook cover image to this...

sketch-1512036749771.png

2. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

I really hope that i comes out in 2017 ... while christmas time i have enough time to enjoy this cars and drive them :) PLEASE KUNOS :D

Hugo Catarino and ZX636 like this.
  3. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

It will on PC. Console? I don't know. This DLC is playable at Monza on 3rd December, which surely means its ready to go.

4. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

It starts tomorrow (Aris will be there at 9.30 AM). Sparco rigs are ready:

[​IMG]

5. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

I thought I heard that they would release the content on console and PC simultaneously, or at least closer together . Did I imagine that?

6. yeah I said that in a RD interview but alas it's not going to happen this time as well :(

7. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

No, you didn't. Stefano said that in an interview with RaceDepartment.

Edit: ^ beaten by the Lord.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up, Stefano.

8. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Noooooooo! Problem is now, people can't complain that this DLC should be free for console players for being late. So I'm gonna suggest Kunos give us all €10 with the DLC:D

9. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

There could be some complaints if the whole update (bug fixes + cars) gets delayed. Hopefully that won't be the case.

10. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

Aww, that’s a shame, I hope we don’t have too long to wait. Thanks for the reply.

11. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

From the PC thread (click to play the video, some cars are shown near the end):

Full list of cars (7):

Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
    Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
    Lamborghini Huracàn Performante
    Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
    Maserati Alfieri
    Maserati Quattroporte GTS
    Pagani Huayra BC

Laguna Seca isn't ready yet, their 3d artists are still working on it.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    DatNoiseV12 and Scuderia Paul like this.
  12. Scuderia Paul

Seeing the stunning Alfieri Concept is a great surprise. It is one of my favourite concept cars. Delighted with that.

ZX636 and pippo10 like this.
  13. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Amen to that.

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  14. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

The last thing I want them is to release content at the same time on PC and consoles.

We all know of the problems of the submission process. I dont want to hold back the PC guys just because Sony wants to be sure there is some social features (or whatever) on the game. And I dont want that Kunos focus on releasing content at the same time (instead of releasing a proper update with bug fixes and features missing from the PC version) just to please the horde of unhappy people we see for example on twitter that don't understand or dont know about submission processes and why is fair that PC guys get updates and content before us.

So that are good news for me.

Not very happy with the concept car BTW, even when it's free :D

Phil64 likes this.
  15. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

+1 from me as well. Nice looking car, great V8 rumble, what's not to love? Super excited about it, even if we'll have to wait until 2018.

pippo10 and Scuderia Paul like this.
  16. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

I was unaware of this car until I just googled for it. Wow, nice car. It kinda looks like the love child of an Aston Martin and the Mercedes VGT.

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  17. Scuderia Paul

I had hoped to see more pictures of the new cars following the Monza event and maybe even a little footage.
    :(

18. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Saw those on RD:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

Oh my God!!!THIS!!!!!

SlimCharles and Scuderia Paul like this.
  20. SlimCharles likes this.