1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The thread with some useful info... and some not.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Michael Hornbuckle, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

Yep, GTR 2 had both porsche and ferrari, however they were subsequently removed in later versions.

2. Niki Đaković

Niki Đaković Hardcore Simmer

I'd like that.

yusupov likes this.
  3. Wouldn't we all!

4. Skazz

Skazz Racer

Microsoft managed to get Porsche as an expansion for Forza 4, but they had to give EA quite a lot to make that happen. Forza 5 probably attempted to get Porsche again, but presumably didn't pan out.

For now some sims (e.g. iRacing and pCARS) are creating RUF race cars which just happen to have extremely similar specs to the equivalent Porsche GT3 Cup/R/RSR models. But obviously they are RUF and fall under the RUF license....

5. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

indeed, now, I'm not too sad about Porsche not being officially licensed in AC. I would love to see it but it isn't that bad if they can't manage to get it (maybe some rich millionaire who wants to donate the License to kunos? :D).
    I mean, there are amazing mods being created already and there are a lot of talented modders here in the community so I'm pretty sure you can expect Porsche's really soon in the game as mods. :)

6. ears1991

ears1991 Alien

yesssss epic track

FONS likes this.
  7. Vítor Sousa

Vítor Sousa Alien

Hmm. New track on the horizon??

8. poet

poet Hardcore Simmer

Cheers Michael.
    Great track. :)

9. yusupov

yusupov Alien

ooooooooo

thx michael!

10. ZioYuri78

ZioYuri78 Hardcore Simmer

Very nice, one of my favorite tracks :eek:

FONS likes this.
  11. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

@Michael Hornbuckle are you really such a stalker? :D :D

Seriously though, that sounds good, not my fav track but surely a very nice track to drive on.

12. Yes, yes I am. :D

13. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

Not a fan of the track myself, but good to see some information.

14. Qwaribo

Qwaribo Alien

Thnx Hornbuckle! :D

15. I have three or four different rips and conversions of this track already but it will still be nice to get a laser scanned version from Kunos....but we really are getting ahead of ourselves; just because he posts a pic from the track doesn't actually mean it is a done deal even though it is pretty likely.

16. Ales Nocar

Ales Nocar Hardcore Simmer

I think this isn't the Christmas surprise. :)

17. Qwaribo

Qwaribo Alien

True that. And if it's true, prepare to wait a long time!

18. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

One thing that i reaaallly hate about the track is that "chicane" they added at the end of the track... I still prefer the good old fast double right-hander.

Jebus and tabis like this.
  19. Vítor Sousa

Vítor Sousa Alien

This. He could be there to measure a car for example.