1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Leaderboards on the way?

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Frankie_Dibble, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Is it at all likely that we will be getting leaderboards on the Ps4 at all? I've had the game since release and already I'm bored of the 15 hours I've put into it. I'm not into career mode in sims and I usually spend most of my time hot lapping and time trialling. There is simply no point in time trialling and hot lapping in this game though, due to no record of your times anywhere at all.

I find it unbelievable that in this day in age with everyone online etc, that this 'sim' doesn't track lap times and lap records. It doesn't even keep a log of your own personal lap times anywhere at all. Track records and lap times are a major part of nearly all motorsports!

Surely I'm not the only person who feels this way? I'm debating as to whether or not to sell the game and move on. A few of my friends which bought the game the same time as me have already gotten rid of it. We can't race each in private lobbies and we can't even compete against each other for lap times. It's quite farcical really!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Leaderboards, XP winning , special events etc Apr 19, 2023
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Special events - showing as Anonymous in leaderboards Apr 14, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Drive for Experience | Leaderboards & Ranking Aug 13, 2022
    ACC User Interface Empty leaderboards in singleplayer championships Jul 12, 2021
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards My Suggestions for Rating & Leaderboards [v1.6.2] Nov 25, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Lap Time Leaderboards Jul 15, 2020
    ACC User Interface Leaderboards and timing in replay Apr 15, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer invalid json from Dump Leaderboards Apr 14, 2020
    ACC Tools Simsource: Setup Comparison Tool, Leaderboards, Server Results Viewer & Stats Tracker Aug 9, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Server.log parsing for live leaderboards Jul 18, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Global multi-server open championship and leaderboards Jun 24, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Online competition website with scheduled events, championships, leaderboards Jun 12, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Cheats Special Event Leaderboards Jun 4, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Superpole not showing my name or leaderboards... Jun 3, 2019
    ACC User Interface No leaderboards in career mode/career suggestions May 31, 2019

3. TheBadBoyRay

TheBadBoyRay Gamer

I'm not into career mode on these games either. It would be good to get leaderboards but I don't think they are planned as of yet.

4. That's disappointing to learn :( I seriously can't believe this feature is missing lol

5. OriginalR6kid

OriginalR6kid Hardcore Simmer

I'm with you Frankie,in regards to wanting leaderboards...Let's just raise the issue and avoid it becoming confrontational :)

TitzonToast and Frankie_Dibble like this.
  6. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

It's a shame your pals sold the game on. Lots of folk seem to have too though. With a few patches to add some much needed features this game could be a masterpiece.
    I can see lots of people re-buying AC down the road if Kunos can pull it off.

Matt White likes this.
  7. I agree, this game could be/have been absolutely amazing. I really hope it does become the game I hoped it would have been.

TitzonToast likes this.
  8. Bo-Göran Larsson

Bo-Göran Larsson Hardcore Simmer

If it wasnt for RSR live time app Ive certainly not would have put 970 hours on Assetto.
    The online is not diversive enough and the driving/singleplayer could honestly not have
    cought my attention so long despite how fun god the driving is. But that said I would
    not been saying this 15 hours in......

9. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

I mean, global, online connected leaderboards would be a dream, but I'd just be happy with local ones as an interim measure at the moment..........

Leandrobatex and Matt White like this.
  10. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Have been asked from the PC side aswell. I really hope they implement this!

11. Tuscani08

Tuscani08 Rookie

Last night I played driveclub for the first time in 18 months and it was a joy to do some leader board challenges, one thing driveclub did very well was to implement there leader boards for individual cars. As for private lobbies I hope AC does not take as long as DC took to give us lobbies as this was nearly a year for them to implement.

12. onepueblo

onepueblo Simracer

Leaderboards in a game in progress with physic are pointless, may be they will put some events like in GT or PCars, for leaderboards is too early, driveclub didn't put leaderboards for hardcore mode, so I stop to care about it for this. Sony didn't allow PCars to have filter per car in leaderboards, It's a joke, a big joke of Sony, no giving them my money anymore to have this 'no service' online. It's a big joke.

13. tomt2002

tomt2002 Rookie

Leaderboards are a MUST HAVE for every racing game. i mentioned that weeks ago but without any reply from Kunos.

from my point of view it´s not a big thing to create a database that saves the data for every track and every car.

AC is a very good game from the FFB and physics side but it misses some very important things (Leaderboards and private lobby´s).
    i bought the season pass to support Kunos and i hope that they implement both basic features very soon.

otherwise i suspect that AC will loose more and more players .

Leandrobatex and RC_Jecky like this.
  14. onepueblo

onepueblo Simracer

Hello tomt, how are you, nice to see you on track ;) I know you are impatient to set impossible WRs, but as I already said it's as well impossible at the moment, the sim has to keep the same upgrades of pc in the future and laptimes are going to be 2 seconds slower than now, I don't understand what people are missing here, leaderboards are not possible at this state of the program. Driveclub is done after the hardcore mode doesn't have separate leaderboards, Pcars was never playable and leaderboards are just ridiculous, in iR on pc, everytime they patched the physic at the beginning they needed to delete leaderboards, because times go slower as the simulation is upgraded to be closer to reality, track grip, tyre models, realistic brake temperatures and so on.

15. TheBadBoyRay

TheBadBoyRay Gamer

I would settle for this

16. tomt2002

tomt2002 Rookie

if the SIM get a new Version, Leaderboards must not deleted. only a separate column with the version e.g. 1.5/1.6 in the leaderboard list helps. so everyone could see which version was used for the record. very easy.

and you could filter if you wan´t.

onepueblo likes this.
  17. TwinAir

TwinAir Gamer

18. You are not me though ;) As I mentioned earlier, all I do is hot lap and time trial. This soon becomes dull when I have no records kept anywhere of my times. I then turn the game off and switch back to Project Cars. I'm happy for you though that you would not feel the same way 15 hours in...

19. Bo-Göran Larsson

Bo-Göran Larsson Hardcore Simmer

Maybe you get bored about the leaderboards in under 15 hours??
    Maybe the problem are that you get bored to easy :D . If you play Project cars
    and do hotlapps is it still impossible to watch a replay off your whole lapp on Nordschleife
    becouse off the 3 minute limitation? That was stopping me from playing that game.
    And honestly I think it was under 15 hours.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  20. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Ha ha cracks me up, op posts a valid point and folk are like its your fault or Pcars are at fault or drive club lol never kudos . Oh man you gotta love this forum.

Kudos dropped the ball no leaderboards is a substantial obmittence as are all the other features that are not ingame.

Leandrobatex and Frankie_Dibble like this.
  21. Yes I am bored with this game in under 15 hours with good reason as stated. I hotlap and that's it, no leaderboards makes hot lapping pointless and therefore boring. I can hot lap on Project cars for hours at a time (without getting bored) because it keeps a record of mine and my friends times to beat. No leaderboards or any lap time records at all anywhere in a game touted as an amazing sim is absolutely ridiculous to be honest. I wouldn't have pre ordered this game if I knew of it's lacking basic features.

With regard to watching replays, I don't know the answer to your question sorry as I never watch the replays :)

Leandrobatex and svenvangent like this.