1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Lets build a community!

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Laurie Shepherdson, Sep 23, 2016.

1. FAA Cupmania

FAA Cupmania Rookie

Hello guys
    Iam just new at assetto corsa and iam enjoying the game soo far.missing some action on Multiplayer indeed soo lets make this community bigger and bigger ;)
    Feel free to join me FAA Cupmania

Kabo likes this.
  2. FAA Cupmania

FAA Cupmania Rookie

Gamertag FAA Cupmania

Iam gonna try to add the maximum of people around here soo feel free to do the same. as i mentioned on last post iam new at Assetto and the feeling i have is that this game got soo much potential but at the same time got the feeling that something is missing.. cheers

3. Eric Cline

Eric Cline Gamer

Gamer tag McNasty0421 xbox.

4. Whitey 89ttb

Whitey 89ttb Rookie

still figuring this game out so I'm slow, but I try to stay clean.

Tag is: Whitey 89ttb

5. jamman39

jamman39 Gamer

Add me: jamman39

I've been playing sims since GT5 came out, but just finally made the jump to building a rig and wheel, so I'm back on a steep learning curve

6. Chad Tobias

Chad Tobias Rookie

I'm in!! I will add you next time I'm online. My username is Chappyders. Looking forward to seeing some people on the virtual track!

7. Levi Anderson

Levi Anderson Rookie

My user name is "LeviTheMoist" keen for some clean racing.

8. MattGhosts

MattGhosts Rookie

New to Assetto Corsa (been playing PCars). Still getting up to speed but looking for some clean online racing! Username is MattGhosts feel free to add me. Using Logitech G920.

9. notnilc20

notnilc20 Rookie

Looking for some good clean multiplayer racing....my gamer tag is
    notnilc20

I mainly race ae86 tuned from the Japanese pack.

10. fishaac

fishaac Rookie

I have just come across this thread and noticed there isn't really a decent club on xbox for us all to easily hook up so I've made one.
    Please search for Sim Racers UK and feel free to add me Fish AAC.

MattGhosts and boabmatic like this.
  11. ZapZap8

ZapZap8 Rookie

Always looking for a good, clean online session on AC, you can add me, my GT: HF Zap8

Sent from my ZUK Z1 using Tapatalk

12. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

Jmrossy1985

feel free to add im on most days if not out

13. Pink invader

Pink invader Rookie

Please count me in gamertag is pink invader. I use thrustmaster tx, pedals and shifter on playseat. Always try to be clean. Average racer but love it!!!
    On a 106" projector screen too

14. Killer2293

Killer2293 Rookie

Just picked up game today. Always try to race fair and clean.

Killer2293 Xbox gamertag

15. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Hello. My Gamertag is GURK3NS3PP. Using Thrustmaster TX, T3PA (soon with load cell), Playseat challenge.

Should we make a Club on Xbox Live?

16. Killer2293

Killer2293 Rookie

Xbox club is great idea.

17. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Ok, i will create one. Any suggestions for a name? Assetto Corsa Forum? Because there are already some AC Clubs.

18. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Ok, i made a club. Name is Assetto Corsa Forum.

flyingcarrot, JIJDAN and ZapZap8 like this.
  19. JIJDAN

JIJDAN Racer

Looking for clean racing and people that finish races. Using Thrustmaster TX with Ferrari F1 wheel, Playseat F1. Feel free to add me: JIJDAN

20. Killer2293

Killer2293 Rookie

I sent a request for invitation. Thanks for creating the club.

Gurkensepp likes this.