1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic LOADİNG ERROR PLEASE HELP ME

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by XXXFurkanBEYXXX, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Hi! I have a big problem.
    I open the game, select the vehicle, press the start button, return to the main menu after 5 seconds

Attached Files:

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions memory error crash when loading cota or watklins glen in single player open season series Nov 11, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error - ACC Crash to desktop during loading Hungaroring championship Oct 6, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds "Unexpected Error" when loading a track Apr 3, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4-AC2 Fatal error on track loading [logitech driver crash LGHppFrc.dll]] Mar 3, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error UE4CC [when loading replays from the gallery] Nov 22, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Error on loading right drivers Jul 6, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting v1.0.4 Fatal Error while loading a race (or Training, Hotlap, ...) Jun 28, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error: Loading Monza in Endurance Championship Jun 1, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting [1.00] - Fatal Error - Loading SP Monza Endurance Championship Race May 31, 2019
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Python [ERROR] ERROR LOADING MODULE Feb 28, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting When Track loading, the Game crashes. Fatal Error Nov 17, 2018
    General modding discussion FSAE CAR - Error when loading to race Feb 7, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Strange error on loading Screen. Aug 14, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds When loading new mod cars it says Error finding lods.ini for the car Jul 8, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds SDK crashes on loading FBX without error Apr 26, 2016

3. Nobby76

Nobby76 Alien

The one thing i noticed in the log was..
    Is that the card you are actually using?
    I'm pretty sure that card doesnt even meet minimum requirements for the game.
    *goes off and checks*
    Yeah, minimum gfx card is a Geforce 460 GTX , which came out approx 2 years after your card was made. (yours was released July 2008, the 460 was released Nov 2010)

So i would guess your gfx card isn't up to the task.. Sorry. It may not be that, but that would be my best guess.
    A few other things you could try are.
    Making sure your games resolution is set to the same as your desktop (so if you run your pc in 1920x1080, make sure the game is set the same)
    Make sure you are using an official car and track (some mod cars when they get out of date can make the game jump back to menu while loading them)

4. Thank you your answer
    but
    I have tried all the 32 bit resolution ... what else can I do

5. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

It's not about 32bit or 64bit, that has nothing to do with your graphics card.

Yours is a DirectX 10 card, you need a newer one that has at least DirectX 10.1 support.

6. Nobby76

Nobby76 Alien

yeah.. i never mentioned anything about 32 or 64 bit. and 32 or 64 bit has nothing to do with resolutions or your gfx card. Basically. There is only ONE thing you can do.. Buy a new gfx card. Your card will not work..
    Did you not even look if your computer was powerful enough BEFORE you bought the game ??