1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Load cell pedals

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by robbosr76, Feb 20, 2018.

1. robbosr76

robbosr76 Gamer

Hi, has any anybody got the bodin load cell for the thrustmaster t3pa pedals

olevet likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game cancelled,DLL 'CSteamworks' can't load, no way lanuch Feb 23, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Which is better? T-LCM and Simgear loadcell kit Dec 28, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions FANATEC CSL ELITE LOAD CELL does not work the pedals Dec 12, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions No Settings for Loadcell Brake Pedal Jun 24, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec CSR elite loadcell dead ? Dec 11, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals pedal load cell not working Jun 2, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Not enough brake pressure, Ricmotech Load Cell Oct 14, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Fanatec V1 pedals loadcell Nov 2, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Trouble with Ricmotech Load Cell Brake Mod Feb 21, 2017
    Screens & Videos My first review (German!) Fanatec CSL Elite + Loadcell Brakes Dec 11, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Load Cell Mod Repair (ApElectrix G25) Jun 9, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Anyone using the ricmotech load cell in their g27? Nov 28, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Alternative load cell pedals to csr elite? Sep 12, 2015
    Chit Chat Room G25 g27 diy brake load cell for $75 Aug 27, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Csr elite pedals or g27 ricmo load cell mod? Jul 9, 2015

3. peppetod

peppetod Gamer

Yes, and it works very good.

olevet likes this.
  4. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

Yes me too, one of my best upgrades, good value too. You can threshold brake much more consistently using your muscle memory with it after some getting used to it , if it were to break I would definitely be looking for another. But I can’t see much chance of that though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olevet likes this.
  5. the_stig90

the_stig90 Racer

Where can i buy the load cell? I am from austria

6. Gunja

Gunja Alien

olevet likes this.
  7. robbosr76

robbosr76 Gamer

I got mine the other day the brake is really hard it says 20kg on it but struggling to hit full brake, have i just gotta get used to it

paul_wev likes this.
  8. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

Yeah, won’t take long. But make sure you pedals are firmly secured

Ts-pc racer, t3pa with Bodin load cell brake conversion, t8ha, pc, htc vive, gt omega rig, etc.

olevet likes this.
  9. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

Look up Bodin solutions, and if it doesn’t show in stock, send a message or email and I’m sure he’ll reply. He did for me about a year ago.

Ts-pc racer, t3pa with Bodin load cell brake conversion, t8ha, pc, htc vive, gt omega rig, etc.

10. nanotone

nanotone Rookie

11. the_stig90

the_stig90 Racer

Just wrote them whats the price in Euro for the BLC-T3PA.

Anyone interested in a bulk-order?

12. robbosr76

robbosr76 Gamer

After about ten minutes it seems to get harder to hit full brake If i unplug it it comes back nice again, could it be the game

13. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

Yeah, I do have a firm pedal but I haven’t bothered unplugging it, I’ve just got used to it like it is, but I might try it at some point out of curiosity , good idea thanks

robbosr76 likes this.